Status
Not open for further replies.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
ok well i heard all the raves about RY4. i never tried any RY4 since i started vaping 2 yrs ago so figured i should try it from Don. well now i am hooked. this stuff is amazing. cant pinpoint the flavor and i dont care but all i know is i love it. Now being RY4 is scarce and Don has a hard time getting the ingredients what can we do. how often is it available once a month? just trying to find out what you guys and gals do and i will do same. for the last 1 year, before coming to Don, i have vaped the same 4 liquids from the same company. Now i have to add RY4 to my arsenal. this stuff is awesome. if i spill a drop i actually lick the counter. what a fantastic liquid. so am i screwed or what? lolol

PS Don thanks for making this amazing liquid.

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
I've been trying to get RY4 for nearly two months. So I decided to try the Malty and Malty Toffee. Not available.

Is this normal?

Malty and Malty Toffee restock quite often actually, but they do sell out pretty quick. Everytime I see Ry4 and Ejoker restocked, i see the Matlys restocked a few minutes before. But they are also restocked more periodically as well. Get them on your email notifications if you want to snag them, usually about 20ish go up and last a couple days

Wylie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
Malty and Malty Toffee restock quite often actually, but they do sell out pretty quick. Everytime I see Ry4 and Ejoker restocked, i see the Matlys restocked a few minutes before. But they are also restocked more periodically as well. Get them on your email notifications if you want to snag them, usually about 20ish go up and last a couple days

Thank you very much! I didn't even notice the Notify option for some reason... :)

EDIT: I signed up and already received notification. Order placed for both Malty and Toffee. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread