Status
Not open for further replies.

wrigleyvillain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Chicago
Yep, I got the error messages, too.

I didn't like the only RY4 I've ever tried, but the raves about BWB's RY4 convinced me to try it again. I look forward to trying it out. Once the RY4 junkies got their fix, the ordering was a little bit easier! ;)

Interesting, I have yet to find one I don't like despite the differences and this includes present Dekang. Though I'm sure some is out there.

Diablo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
SW,Virginia
If he was able to get the ingredients as easy for RY4 as the other ones it would not make a difference how many you could order, but until that happens I am pretty sure it will be 1 bottle per order.

Just send a few thugs over to have a chat with whoever or whatever is holding onto these ingredients and preventing us from buying more!!! :evil:

marcalbar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Philippines

Rar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2011
Champlain Valley, NY
I am currently vaping RY4 born on 4/13. I knew it would need steeping and so I tested it every week. I haven't vaped it in awhile, mostly because after a month, it still seemed a bit harsh unless I added a bit of Malty or Malty Toffee. Today, it seems like a different juice. It is sweet, but not too much. All the flavors seem blended and I can't taste any dominate flavor. It is awesome! I regret ordering only a 10ml bottle. It has been my sole vape today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread