Ruyan E-Cigar Video Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

brownbrown4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2009
San Diego
I didn't know about it doing a self cleaning cycle on it, I did mention the carts though and I think your right about the boddingtons :)
saw the self cleaning thing in a different review...
its a small hole near the led end. you push in the buton and it activates the atty. a dry burn cleaning....
i've been researching these for a while....

JrdUK

Moved On
Jun 6, 2009
UK
smoking20.info
saw the self cleaning thing in a different review...
its a small hole near the led end. you push in the buton and it activates the atty. a dry burn cleaning....
i've been researching these for a while....

Oh yea I know what you mean now, I read that in the manual I thought you ment one of the automatic ones where after so many activations it will dry burn it self for like 10s or w/e.

caesar

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Bucharest
theprecious.ro
Nice review! :thumbs:

Just my 2c (been using the exact same model):
Cigars are meant for mouth puffs not inhaling. That's why the original cart produces a nice amount of vapor only on puffing and not when inhaled.

If using it with the original carts (pricey), after a few days it will get better and the amount of vapor will improve. Still only puffing and not inhaling to see the vapor.
Inhaling works fine if you want to get a nice aroma (I suspect RY4 with a pinch of Cuban Cigar).

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
nice first vid.

I gotta say the Liquid is formulated to give little vapour on the exhale, the cigar is also designed to be puffed like a real cigar.

The ruyan's atomizer doesn't heat up as hot as your 510 , so it needs puffing and heating up...that's designed it's not a down point.

I got 2 of these , and they're great for puffing away in the evening when you don't want something too heavy, I have only ever used the ruyan carts with mine too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread