guts311's E-Cigarette Reviews - DSE901b, Pen Style Classic, Ruyan E-Cigar

Status
Not open for further replies.

just4747

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2008
Hehe thanks! Yeah just tryin' to help out some potential buyers of at least those models since all the new info can be overwhelming. I had recorded one video all the way and realized that YouTube only allows 10 min. per vid, so I used a prog. called Ashampoo Movie Shrink & Burn 3 to split it into 3 parts but it automatically muted the beginning of the 2nd and 3rd part...don't really understand why.

I'll be doing a follow-up on the 901 and Bling soon (a short one) as well as I think the first Screwdriver video when I get that! Can't wait hehehe... Plus it'll be nice for others that don't yet own one to see the Screwdriver in action on video..maybe it'll sway a buy or two :)

Last edited:

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Definitely!

I would love to see the screwdriver in action! I was surprised by the picture of someone holding it (I think it was kit, not sure though) Either way, it was much smaller than I thought it was!

Very much looking forward to the vid!

I think its bed time Just ... almost 3am east coast time ... Heck, I'm dead and its only almost midnight here on the west coast ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread