Ruyan No. 1 and E-cigar review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Puffalot

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2008
UK
Sorry to jump in with my thoughts , still getting to grips with forum etiquette. Dusty`s got it spot on with his review but what I have found is that this beast totally changes in the way you wanna smoke it. Firstly loving the form factor...very weighty, very manly, I don`t feel a tit smoking this in public at all!
I do like smoking cigars and initally was dissapointed with the cigar taste, until I inhaled directly to the lungs and you definately get the throat, lung smokey hit. But the best way I have found of smoking these is basically f**king around with the smoke, as I would normally do. Inhaling to the mouth holding it and taking it up through the nose, blowing smoke rings......you get the idea ;) .So far the best smoke taste I`ve experienced and there`s a hint, ever so slightly, of vanilla aswell.Which I love! As ever, taste is a personal thing but if the life of the battery and cart holds out I might have to smoke these exclusively :thumbs:. Oh one other thing....from a distance and even up close they look like an expensive cigar but the one i`ve got , the LED is a bit weak. Not complaining if it extends battery life though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread