Ruined by Mrs. T's.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel755

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Sarasota, FL
Variety sounds nice... believe me i tried it. If it was anything near interesting, i'd try it. Somehow the blend of ingredients in Snickerdoodle hit me like a drug.. especially after vaping other flavors for a while. There's something in there.

I consider myself lucky to have found something that i can really love and stick with.. no more buying and being like; "wow that's super!"
and then finding that i have drawers full of juices that are good, but just don't keep calling me back to finish the bottle.. far from it.
That said, i do stock SD from 4 different vendors; each one is different.

I'm glad to have found something finally too, granted I've only been at it for a little over 2 months but after 45 flavors, there's probably 6-7 I know I will keep on hand and relieved to have found something I can truly say I CAN vape all day and love it......now, WHERE is my vanilla cupcake??? sigh.

Jim Bob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2011
Kentucky
Ms T does not add artificial colorings, but some of the flavorings she uses do have them. All the ones without it say so on the site. Some color to a juice also does not always indicate artificial colorings. The "steeping" reaction tends to darken many of them whether they have artificial colors or not.

To "add to the above reality" just nicotine (stronger = more so) will often cause some flavors to change more than others - IOW many things can cause a nicquid to change colors sometimes to a large degree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread