I have to order the #1 "bestest" "most deliciousso" vanilla available! Help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PugLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2012
Arnold Maryland
I do plan on trying Heathers also. My only hesitation with it is that ive not decided to get it with extra flavor as ive heard it can be a little on thd light side of flavor strength for whst I need it for and ive heard its a little on the darker color scsle and thats something that causes me a lot of problems with my cartos and clesros in my tanks because im mixing it with a few other juices so I need it to be as light in color as possible but like I said I do still plan to give it a try. Thanks!

Many Blessings! Mrs. Kelly "WE<3LOVE<3PUGS" Henning

samazon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2012
MS
Happy e-smokers "Bourbon St. Vanilla" is DEFINITELY worth a go, and they never really get any press here on ECF. It's a shame, because their juice is delicious.

Happy E's Bourbon Street Vanilla

It's really the only vanilla I've been happy with. I like to mix it with my favorite cola flavor and have "vanilla cola" going in my REO (I'm vaping it AS I TYPE).

It's a darker vanilla but I haven't had any issues with it "gunking up" my equipment.

k9rotehexe

Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Davie, FL
I am also a vanilla fan. I have tried a few and have really not been to impressed so far. I hear good things about HHV and ordered a bottle so we will see.

So far I have tried_

1. create a cig.com vanilla bean 50/50 gets better with age but not super tasty but so far my daily vap (sometimes I put a little carmel in with it)
2. highbrow vapor vanilla bourbon bean- I think its 50/50 it doesnt say - its ok but from all the hype I was expecting more
3. vapor burstfrench vanilla ice cream- pg and vg bottle to mix yourself. Dont like it- to much nut flavor for me
4. NLV Vanilla strait just received it today and it was "born" 12/2012 dont like it at all, has ZERO flavor and is dark... wonder if it has to do with age? it is 7 months old!

PugLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2012
Arnold Maryland
I would send that 7 mth stuff back yuck but yes I was going to try the hhv vanilla but would you let me know what you think? My concern is just that since she and some other brands are very big here on the ecf due to forum activity that there may be a little favoritism because most forums have their own personal super stars. I just don't want to waste any more $.. I added got vapes vanilla scream to my list this week. Another big fat disappointment...

Many Blessings from the Smokefree Henning Household to Yours...

Zedd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
I would send that 7 mth stuff back yuck but yes I was going to try the hhv vanilla but would you let me know what you think? My concern is just that since she and some other brands are very big here on the ecf due to forum activity that there may be a little favoritism because most forums have their own personal super stars. I just don't want to waste any more $.. I added got vapes vanilla scream to my list this week. Another big fat disappointment...

HHV Vanilla Dream is the only answer. You're welcome.

PugLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2012
Arnold Maryland
Yeah im just still hesitant about hhv just because even the description right on her site says it tastes just like cake icing and thats one of the tastes I just dont want.. I want straight up vanilla lol.. actually I want vanilla with legs lol.. strong straight vanilla. .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Please keep updating with ideas on this thread!
I think i have a similar quest to the OP, except that I am, ultimately, interested in a vanilla tobacco - but I'm OK with mixing a vanilla with a tobacco (which is what I used to do - but BOTH flavors became unavailable).
At any rate - I do NOT like vanilla custard, or vanilla icing, or vanilla ice cream, or even french vanilla - I want a "clean" pure vanilla flavor!
I have some of the sweet-vapes very vanilla steeping, and I'll try heathers (I have some of their tobacco steeping) - but I'd love to collect recommendations in case I haven't found anything yet when I get through all these vanilla tobacco's I've ordered lately!!

cerver7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2010
Shamong NJ
Please keep updating with ideas on this thread!
I think i have a similar quest to the OP, except that I am, ultimately, interested in a vanilla tobacco - but I'm OK with mixing a vanilla with a tobacco (which is what I used to do - but BOTH flavors became unavailable).
At any rate - I do NOT like vanilla custard, or vanilla icing, or vanilla ice cream, or even french vanilla - I want a "clean" pure vanilla flavor!
I have some of the sweet-vapes very vanilla steeping, and I'll try heathers (I have some of their tobacco steeping) - but I'd love to collect recommendations in case I haven't found anything yet when I get through all these vanilla tobacco's I've ordered lately!!

See mine about. It's like pure vanilla extract.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I am also a vanilla fan. I have tried a few and have really not been to impressed so far. I hear good things about HHV and ordered a bottle so we will see.

So far I have tried_

1. create a cig.com vanilla bean 50/50 gets better with age but not super tasty but so far my daily vap (sometimes I put a little carmel in with it)
2. highbrow vapor vanilla bourbon bean- I think its 50/50 it doesnt say - its ok but from all the hype I was expecting more
3. vapor burstfrench vanilla ice cream- pg and vg bottle to mix yourself. Dont like it- to much nut flavor for me
4. NLV Vanilla strait just received it today and it was "born" 12/2012 dont like it at all, has ZERO flavor and is dark... wonder if it has to do with age? it is 7 months old!

k9, I'm vaping Vanilla Straight from June of 2012, and it hasn't lost a bit of flavor, after 12 months. I'm not sure about the bottle you got from LiteCigUSA from last December, but that's something you might want to write them about. I read that they were totally restocked with Vanilla Straight in April. Either way, the flavor should still be there. Often many of us find that the device, the voltage, the carto/clearo/atty you are using makes a whole lot of difference in the vape and flavor.

Kelly, hope you find "the one"!

we2rcool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Iowa, IA, USA
Highbrow's Vanilla Bean Decadence! (check the reviews) Vanilla Bean Decadence I found what they describe as 'custard' & 'buttery' to be slightly carmel-ish...but the vanilla is definitely true (and there's plenty of it - to my taste-buddies).

As you're likely aware, Highbrow encourages buyers to "customize"! If I were going to order it again, I'd ask for less 'carmel/butter' and extra vanilla - and if my past customization requests are any indicator of results, it'd be stellar!

I also have their Bourbon Vanilla; the Decadence (to me) has MUCH more vanilla (and even more after it steeps awhile).

Their Creme Brulee is also fan-vaping-tastic vanilla blend (I'd ask for a bit of extra flavor overall and double vanilla if I were ordering again). I've been using the Creme Brulee in my coffee's (and for added sweetness/richness in their Eggnog). It's also fantastic mixed with their Amaretto.

'Hope this helps on your quest!

PugLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2012
Arnold Maryland
I just dont really know which vanilla to try next. I just want a strong yummy very vibrant vanilla. . No custards no cakes no icings no burboun beans no ice creams no nuts no maple or caramel flavors just strong delicious vanilla... Someone must have found a good vanilla juice somewhere..

rogergendron1

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
woburn ma
i heard that dawn at diy shack/shop has an awseome vanilla. she has her own forum down in suppliers..link below

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-flavorshack/329646-holy-moly-i-love-holy-vanilla.html

Diy flavor shack French vanella is my all day vape! !!! Great pricing too her mix is 50/50 vg pg and i like it at 26mg my local brick and morter sells her line of juice and swears by it also lol the shop owner even uses it as his adv. Great in a boge f16 carto tank or rda/rba for some reason it taste off in a clearo ie: protank evod exe . . .

I am vaping it right now. It taste good out the box but gets better with a short steep give it 4-5 days then vape it away. Steep it for to long and it becomes too smooth and looses the French part and only taste like vinella that is the only way i can explain it, just dont over steep it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread