So my Alice In Vapeland has arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unseen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Michigan
I let them sit overnight with the caps off just in case it had some alcohol left in it. I picked up some B&W Cookie, Cupcake City, Zombie Apocalypse, and some Crunkberry. First I will start off and tell you I am a tobacco vapor. I do not really care for many fruity or desert type vapes. I had to pick some of this stuff up just because of the hype and mystique around them. I set up my IGO-L at about 1.8 OHM. I started with Cupcake City. It is okay but I still get a tad of a perfumy taste so I'm letting it sit another night with the cap off. I get a very subtle vanilla cupcake flavor and loads of vapor. It is not sweet to the point of wanting to chug a glass of water after one nice hit. It is sweet though but it's perfect amount of sweet. It is light enough and subtle enough to make it a great vape for vanilla fans. Throat hit is light but overall a stellar vape.

Next one I am testing now is the Zombie Apocalypse. I took this and dripped it into my 2.0 OHM joyetech 510 atomizer. I took a few hits and was actually blown away. It tastes like a strawberry short cake. Like exactly like a strawberry shortcake to the point of me wanting to go get some vanilla ice cream and eat it while I vape it. Then again this is probably because I am a fatso and any excuse to eat ice cream is awesome lol. I get a very good throat hit from this juice at 18mg. It is a superb vape, not too sweet though. I could see myself really enjoying this juice when i'm a little burnt out of my tobaccos. I will keep it in rotation for sure!

I will check back with you guys in a little and let you know how I feel about the others. Vape on my friends!

MsComptrtchr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Tucson, it's a dry heat
I'm so jelly! I want to try White Rabbit, but they aren't open til Tuesday and I will be in training all week. I KNOW why they have their weird store hours and close when they've reached capacity (not to bring up the Ahlusion crap again) but it's SO inconvenient for some of us :::whine:::

Unseen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Michigan
I'm so jelly! I want to try White Rabbit, but they aren't open til Tuesday and I will be in training all week. I KNOW why they have their weird store hours and close when they've reached capacity (not to bring up the Ahlusion crap again) but it's SO inconvenient for some of us :::whine:::

What's up old friend! Lol, hey i'll make yah a deal any of the ones I don't care for you can have in a trade for that five pawns you got in the classies :p lol. But in all seriousness you should try some of this stuff I think you'll enjoy it!

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
Love Alice In Vapeland. CupCake City is my favorite, followed by Zombie Apocalypse and Crunkberry. I have some 'Twas Brillig and Black&White Cookie on the way. Next, I'll try an assortment of teas. Their juice is so good, I can confidently order a big bottle of a flavor I haven't tried before, knowing I will love it.

MsComptrtchr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Tucson, it's a dry heat
What's up old friend! Lol, hey i'll make yah a deal any of the ones I don't care for you can have in a trade for that five pawns you got in the classies :p lol. But in all seriousness you should try some of this stuff I think you'll enjoy it!

I'be glad to trade my Five Pawns Ab Pin 18 from the classies - I put a WTB in the classies for white rabbit. For anyone who has it . . .

I'm told it tastes like carrot cake - I luvs me some carrot cake :D

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
I just got my AiV in last week...every last one of them tastes strange. Some of them work, some don't. Twas Brillig is bomb, sweet tease is pretty good, black and white cookie could become a main vape if the chemical taste fades a bit more with steeping...i didn't care for white rabbit, cherry blossom tea, or a quiet morning...cherry blossom its ok but too fake candy black cherry tasting, quiet morning is obnoxious sometimes then sometimes i feel its growing on me, white rabbit is just strange...none of them are bad, just complex, which works for some, not so well for other flavors...i can't even describe white rabbit, but it makes me think of like an old ladys house, or like an antique shop for some reason. Its like maple syrup and dirty clothes and dusty dead flowers. And im buying more of it :/

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
I didn't get any perfume or chemical smell/taste on any of mine.
Zombie apocalypse is very tasty.
I loved white rabbit, it tastes like a light maple and walnut to me.
Twas was good but a bit subtle.
Cupcake city and crunkberry are a bit light on flavor for me, but still good.
I'd definitely recommend them for those who like well mixed subtle flavors.

Edit: who needs an excuse to eat ice cream?

Last edited:

Unseen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Michigan
I didn't get any perfume or chemical smell/taste on any of mine.
Zombie apocalypse is very tasty.
I loved white rabbit, it tastes like a light maple and walnut to me.
Twas was good but a bit subtle.
Cupcake city and crunkberry are a bit light on flavor for me, but still good.
I'd definitely recommend them for those who like well mixed subtle flavors.

Edit: who needs an excuse to eat ice cream?

Lmao no excuse but any excuse is a good one to eat it right?

Unseen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Michigan
I just got my AiV in last week...every last one of them tastes strange. Some of them work, some don't. Twas Brillig is bomb, sweet tease is pretty good, black and white cookie could become a main vape if the chemical taste fades a bit more with steeping...i didn't care for white rabbit, cherry blossom tea, or a quiet morning...cherry blossom its ok but too fake candy black cherry tasting, quiet morning is obnoxious sometimes then sometimes i feel its growing on me, white rabbit is just strange...none of them are bad, just complex, which works for some, not so well for other flavors...i can't even describe white rabbit, but it makes me think of like an old ladys house, or like an antique shop for some reason. Its like maple syrup and dirty clothes and dusty dead flowers. And im buying more of it :/

Good to see another Detroit vapor. Yeah bro I just took a few drops of that B&W and it's already on the classifieds. Not a fan of it. It comes off with this funky after taste in my mouth I can't deal with. I'm going to start dripping the Crunkberry in a little bit after I get done with this Zombie Apocalypse tank. It's damn good.

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
Good to see another Detroit vapor. Yeah bro I just took a few drops of that B&W and it's already on the classifieds. Not a fan of it. It comes off with this funky after taste in my mouth I can't deal with. I'm going to start dripping the Crunkberry in a little bit after I get done with this Zombie Apocalypse tank. It's damn good.
ZA is next for me, I thought it was gonna taste like rotten blood or something from the name so I skipped it lol just found out otherwise

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
Proverb31:9768509 said:
I'm laughing so hard... what a description. But do you really want more of it? Too cute!

i like things that i don't like sometimes...it doesn't make sense. Its like that with legend too, i vape it and I'm like boooooo, then i keep vaping it. I always order sea urchin and salmon roe at sushi bars and i never liked either. Its just one of those things.

aubergine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
MD
I... i can't even describe white rabbit, but it makes me think of like an old ladys house, or like an antique shop for some reason. Its like maple syrup and dirty clothes and dusty dead flowers. And im buying more of it :/

THAT is my single favorite juice review of all time, in two sentences.
The third drives it out of the park.
I dun like WR, but you're a wee bit of a poet. :) :) :)

Last edited:

Coldpunk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
Columbia, Mo
White rabbit and crunkberry will always be in my vape stash. At all times. After trying the big sampler I bought giant bottles of four flavors. White rabbit, Crunkberry, 'twas brillig, and cupcake city.

It seems like everyone tastes something different in white rabbit. For me it tastes like coconut, maple, and maybe pineapple at the end.

Last edited:

THETOTALLYCOOL

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2013
Spanish Harlem
Bumping

Set an alarm and ordered as soon as they opened Tuesday night. Package came Friday. Nicely presented. I did the $33 sampler and have way too many flavors sitting around right now.

I didn't mind waiting for the site to open. Yet, I did have minor issues with their server. I wasn't even sure the order placed until I received an immediate CC email. But no itemized receipt via email, or in the package. They should fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread