Rocky Top Vapor East TN. for Advanced User

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Snyder

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We are planning on adding new inventory to our Retail Location here is East TN. and we want to carry more products for those who are more advanced in the vaping world.

So the question goes out to all you Local ECF Forum members what would you like to see us add to our Store?

We appreciate your input in this matter so much we will be giving away $5 store credits for your time and you input.

Thanks in advance to everyone!!

CATastrophe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2011
Purradise (NETN)
Hi Jason.

I'm the one with the two REO minis. I'd love it if you'd carry AW IMR batteries. Minis use 14500. Good chargers for the batts and battery carrying/storage cases would be nice, too. Also, some LR atties would be great. I like bauways that meter out to about 1.8-ish. Don't care for Boges. But would be willing to try Ciscos.

If I think of anything else, I'll let you know.

Last edited:

Jason Snyder

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I have some batteries and some dual chargers coming in this weekend also have some 2.0 Bridgeless and 1.5 dual coil Atties coming in as well. They will be in stock by Sunday for sure.
Hope to see you this weekend and thanks for your input We will give you a $5 credit towards your next purchase

Thanks again
Jason

Hi Jason.

I'm the one with the two REO minis. I'd love it if you'd carry AW IMR batteries. Minis use 14500. Good chargers for the batts and battery carrying/storage cases would be nice, too. Also, some LR atties would be great. I like bauways that meter out to about 1.8-ish. Don't care for Boges. But would be willing to try Ciscos.

If I think of anything else, I'll let you know.

CATastrophe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2011
Purradise (NETN)
The jury is still out on the batts. I'll give them a couple days yet to decide if they perform as well as my usual type. I've not even tried the atties yet.

We won't be by next week. We're headed out of town. That's why we were in there the last couple weeks stocking up. I'll be in touch when we get back.

The chargers I mentioned were the Ultrafire 139 (that's the one I use now and I've had no trouble with it.) The other is a Pila that gets good recommendations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread