New Orleans Brick and Mortar-Who wants it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmall

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2012
New Orleans, La
We've been kicking around the idea of a brick and mortar, walk-in, bona fide, retail operation in New Orleans for about the last 8 months.

There are a handful of retail stores who have (limited) supplies... One kit, overpriced juice, some disposables, etc. We get calls daily asking where we're located - mostly from out of towners in need of something that they forgot to bring or that broke on them.

I'm looking for the locals. The New Orleanians. It doesn't make sense for us to open a retail operation for a few non-locals a week who need an atomizer. I'm trying to figure out if y'all need a centrally located store that you can run to for your supplies.

If you're from NOLA please give your feedback. If you know other vapers in the area, ask them to do the same. Basically it's a big step that I want to get a little info on first.

Thanks in advance!

I am local as well, and since you asked, I'd love to have a place that I could walk into. I do however, have some must's about what I vape. My juice has to be made in US, with US made ingredients. I do like the food flavorings from Italy, but don't want Chinese juice. Sorry I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings but China's reputation for tainted ingredients precedes them. I am embarking on making my own juice so would love to be able to get those supplies locally, if they are reasonably priced. I am putting together my first order from RTS right now. Please keep us posted.

Anthony Kolesa

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2011
New Orleans USA
smokecignals.com
I'm back...mostly.

Matt, I'm not gonna say I've cloned anything, but I think I'll need a second opinion next time you're in. Josh, I'll want your feedback on this one on Wednesday too.

06-sarlacc_288x288.jpg

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
I'm back...mostly.

Matt, I'm not gonna say I've cloned anything, but I think I'll need a second opinion next time you're in. Josh, I'll want your feedback on this one on Wednesday too.

View attachment 183537

Lol...is it concerning your "project ?"

Which is officially what I'm calling it, by the way I got home and it's just flat out caramel in a Genny.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Josh Sense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2012
New Orleans, La
soundcloud.com

Anthony Kolesa

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2011
New Orleans USA
smokecignals.com
here ya go josh, an explanation:

Let me google that for you

...aaand full circle.

Josh, the Sarlacc was the beast that was the pit in Return of the Jedi where Luke, Chewbacca, Lando, and Han were supposed to be thrown into. Instead in the ensuing fight it ate some guards and Boba Fett.

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
...aaand full circle.

Josh, the Sarlacc was the beast that was the pit in Return of the Jedi where Luke, Chewbacca, Lando, and Han were supposed to be thrown into. Instead in the ensuing fight it ate some guards and Boba Fett.

couldn't help it, you had just mentioned it earlier.....

but being the picture was inserted, you could always call it "sarlacc" lol

Josh Sense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2012
New Orleans, La
soundcloud.com
...aaand full circle.

so this is a boba's reference?

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
I have tried Bobba's and it was good, but I've tried other juices that were better,
Taste is subjective.
There is one juice that people rave about, that I thought tasted like sweaty gym socks:)

vapedude's mocha java drizzle?

....i've found i just hate vaping coffee flavors....that and tea.....tea tastes much like grass tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread