Official DesertVapes Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dshack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hello friends!
Just wanted to introduce ourselves...
We are DesertVapes Electronic Cigarettes and Supply located in Phoenix Arizona's East Valley. Our company has been around for over a year, but only recently added to the ECF as a supplier. Our company is growing by the day and we always appreciate your feedback.

Please visit our website at www.DesertVapes.com. We stock a large selection of e-cigs, atomizers and e-liquid. We also offer 10% off to all of our ECF customers with discount code "ecf10" and local pick up is always free.

If you'd like to comment on our site, have suggestions, questions or just want to say hi, please comment below.

Thank you
Dave Shackelford
dave@desertvapes.com

dshack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nice website, On your entry the years don't go back far enough for me...I really hate to admit that..

I am not old just well steeped..

We are increasing our age verification dates back to 1910. Thanks for bringing that to our attention!

Last edited:

dshack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks for your feedback Reddhot.
I'll look into adding the cdc's to the website. They would make a great addition, I agree.
As for the mg's, we are in the process of creating our own juice line which should be out by the end of Nov. Many more mg levels across the board.

Last edited:

dshack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We will be introducing our new custom USA Made e-liquids starting in the first half of November.
Flavors will include: Bavarian Bean, Caramel, Coca Choca Mocha, Cinnamon Red Hots, Doublemint Gum, Fire & Ice, Fruit Striped Gum, Heath Bar, Prickly Pear and our first holiday flavor, Pumpkin Spice.

Liquids will be available in 18mg and 24mg, 10ml, 5ml and 3ml bottles.

dshack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Our custom e-liquid label proof arrived today. How's it look?
DVUSA Label 10ml CoChMo-24.jpg

dshack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We will be receiving our custom tank prototype this week. Hopefully there won't be to many revisions. Should be something that appeals to a lot of vapers out there.

Our prototype has been delayed for 3 weeks. :glare: I guess these are the types of things you go through when bring a new product to market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread