• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Rochester area chit-chat - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilyBear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Western NY
Hope everyone has a happy turkey day! The next meet details are as follows (lookie I am the good news fairy for once! though I will have to probably CALL Rat since he nevah looks anymore) :
Dec. 8th at "The shop" in Spencerport 1-7pm gift exchange is optional but really fun if you decide to play. If anyone needs info feel free to ask me!

PEneoark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2010
Holley, NY
Hope everyone has a happy turkey day! The next meet details are as follows (lookie I am the good news fairy for once! though I will have to probably CALL Rat since he nevah looks anymore) :
Dec. 8th at "The shop" in Spencerport 1-7pm gift exchange is optional but really fun if you decide to play. If anyone needs info feel free to ask me!

Thanks Lilly. What is "the shop"?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

LilyBear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Western NY
Well he originally said the 15th but thought that might be a bit too close to xmas for people. Sorry that its such short notice but I guess if it was to be close to xmas this was sorta it. "the shop" is his shop on spencerport, If you need more info I can PM it to you as I sorta dont want to put it in here .

PEneoark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2010
Holley, NY
Lazy Sunday :)

6y9y4ena.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

LilyBear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Western NY
I did tell Rat but I was supposed to send him an e-mail to remind him and I have not yet. Here are the details on where the shop is (I was told to go ahead and put it in here LOL)

It is right off of 531 in the plaza on the corner if you turn right on union street and take the first left turn. Go past the McDonalds when you turn in the plaza and around the back of the strip mall on the other side of that parking lot. This is the actual addy for your GPS needs Address: House of Hybrids 42 Nichols St., Suite 14. Spencerport, NY .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread