• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

REVIEW:- UKEcigstore UK London HA9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I visited them on the 29/04/2014 at around midday so I thought I would right a review.

It is very important to share good and bad in life so we all can learn. Now I have purchased 2 liquids from them only and I am doubtful if I am going to purchase anything in the near future as I am still looking for liquid providers in the UK who deliver.

UK ECIG STORE are based in London, Wembley. They have a store and when I entered it was like wow. Amazing set-up. Very clean and modern place. Big enough for ease of moment.

They have almost close to 150 different liquids on display and ready to use. Ready to test out.

Service was excellent. Communication was good. Overall experience was nice.

Will I recommend? For sure. Hands on experience or just to click and collect. Try before you buy. Just pure awesome.

Positives:

location with ease of transport both car and public
service was top quality
lay out of the shop perfect
displays clean and very well presented
both staff members awesome.
Easy to find.

A lot of liquids for you to try
a lot of hygienic mouth pieces.

Naturals

price is more then E bay or online shops. Example being £3.99 for liquid or MVP 2.0 being close to £50 instead of £35 from E bay. Or the i134 mini being £99 instead of £69.99.

Negatives

Ego batteries and basic customizers with liquids. Very hard draws but you felt what the liquid was.
Too many liquids. Bad thing for most as some of us can decide which one.
Possibly the price. However good liquid is £3.99 online too

uniform was little to basic it did not stand out like the shop.

Transportation and location.

From the Wembley park tube station it is around 5 minutes walk and about 3 minutes through the retails park. 182 bus stops close by about 4 minutes. The store is very well presented from the outside and it is the side of a small to medium sized dioxins or carphone warehouse or coffee shop.

Over all very impressed.

Ali

Last edited:
Please could you explain why this is a negative thing Ali?

Well she is part of the store and part of the experience.

Shes hot, attractive, excellent teeth, nice lips, beautiful eyes. Nice body and taken.

So I was disappointed.

I was ready like a boxer or MMA person. In stance ready to make a move. And she has a BF. Damn.

So 3 downsides.

1. the choice of liquid is too much. I was there 45 minutes testing them out and could not decide which.
  2. she was hot and not available.
  3. Ego twists and basic cheap customizers just was too hard a drag.

Ali

snave

Verified Member
Oct 7, 2012
Caerphilly
lol the silly spelchecker... OMG!!! lol

Why would a spell checker turn warehouse in to whorehouse? What exactly have you been typing in to your computer Ali?

And your spelchecker isn't doing a very good job. FYI though most vendors deliver liquid in the UK, not sure why you're having problems finding one.

Why would a spell checker turn warehouse in to whorehouse? What exactly have you been typing in to your computer Ali?

And your spelchecker isn't doing a very good job. FYI though most vendors deliver liquid in the UK, not sure why you're having problems finding one.

Okay..... lets be mature. This is a sensible post, forum.

1. is dilvery free to uk from europe or usa? If not then why would I order from there?
2. Also open souce writer is not word. If you spell wharehouse wrong? Press F7 warehouse, whorehose, whitehouse comes up. So I clicked the wrong one?

Thanks for you input.

Ali

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Well she is part of the store and part of the experience.

Shes hot, attractive, excellent teeth, nice lips, beautiful eyes. Nice body and taken.

So I was disappointed.

haha, fair enough! ;)

UK Ecigstore does have a bit of reputation of being highly priced, but they do stock some nice stuff, and if i lived in that area i would probably pop in (if only to check out the hottie!)

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
You lot don't know the half of it.

:)

Just do some googling and find out some more. I'm not pointing anything out.

A good few months ago, a few people on here warned me about them. Doesnt sound too bad, but the people who warned me were US based - if they have a rep thats spread that far then it's enough for me to take the hint. ;)

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
A good few months ago, a few people on here warned me about them. Doesnt sound too bad, but the people who warned me were US based - if they have a rep thats spread that far then it's enough for me to take the hint. ;)

How does one do a massive LOL on ECF? :)

I was close to quitting AAEC the other day after a thread started on a very similar subject.

I thought Vapers were supposed to stand together, fight the fight and take no shi.. ?

but now.... "all is forgiven" with the arrival of a new atty or mod. Never mind.... :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread