• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Help!!! I is dying here!!! E liquid/Juice URL needed. UK del only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I am on the verge of going mad, head exploding and maybe even quitting vapeing.

WHY?

I have been vaping Mint Chocolate Flavoured E-Liquid 10ml - Mint - E-Liquid | Go-Liquid Ltd UK for the last moons. I am fed up of it.

I have bought many other’s. I just cant taste the flavour. I often get the throat hit.

The above link is 70/30 in favour of PG.

Please guys LINK me your favourite online shop. I am in London.

Link me your favourite liquid or URL so I can buy few more and see how it goes.

ALSO what I am thinking is sweet or flavoured tobacco. Such is tobacco + “flavour”. Ideally speaking cherry, strawberry or something.

Please help.

Ali

Timboo

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2013
United Kingdom
I personally mix my own because that way you have a lot more control over your juice. It is also cheaper in the long run.

But for premixed, have you tried joosejuice? They charge £1.50 for 10ml and fast delivery. Just Google the name and you will find it.

If you want full on flavour I would recommend looking at the 'T juice' range on their website. Red Astaire is very strong in flavour and is one of my all day vapes.

Hope this helps.

Timbo

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
No, but it is somewhere that you could go to, to taste some before you decide to buy, it's a coffee shop/come vapers shop, some of the ones they sell are pretty good, flavourwise, I only found 3 that suited my tastes, I ended up buying 4 because I liked them at the time and as it was a special day I won one making 5, so the two I was not keen on afterwards, I gave to a friend who enjoyed them better than I did.

Everyone's tastebuds are different. I've wasted a few quid trying out different flavours, only to have to bin or give them away, but now have about 30 that I like and rotate about 10 during the day, you may also find that you will have off days when nothing seems to taste right, for those it's best to keep a good Menthol one available.

EDIT: Another place on-line you could try is Chefs Vapour, I really like Lews Brew and their Caramel Cappuccino amongst others.

Last edited:

ForeverDiving

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Uruapan, Michoacan, Mexico.
Hi guys,

I am on the verge of going mad, head exploding and maybe even quitting vapeing.

WHY?

I have been vaping Mint Chocolate Flavoured E-Liquid 10ml - Mint - E-Liquid | Go-Liquid Ltd UK for the last moons. I am fed up of it.

I have bought many other’s. I just cant taste the flavour. I often get the throat hit.

The above link is 70/30 in favour of PG.

Please guys LINK me your favourite online shop. I am in London.

Link me your favourite liquid or URL so I can buy few more and see how it goes.

ALSO what I am thinking is sweet or flavoured tobacco. Such is tobacco + “flavour”. Ideally speaking cherry, strawberry or something.

Please help.

Ali

I agree with Timboo. DIY! I have a very easy recipe for choco-mint. Just steep a pair of tsps of Cocolate Mint tea from Teavana in 50/50 VG/PG (or your preferred proportion) and mix at your desired strength with a base of your choice. I cover the choco-mint tea with ~100ml of VG/PG mix in a pyyrex cup and heath in the microwave. Let it steep for about 10 mins and then strain and filter on a funnel lined with a pair of coffee paper filters. Pour in the filter while hot or reheat as needed to liquify. Repeat as needed until clear, place in a mason jar covered with a piece of cloth held in place with a rubber band and let it rest ("steep" in the vape jargon) for a couple of weeks. Add nicotine to taste, either before or after "steeping" the final blend.

For tobacco, check my "Black Cavendish + Mint" NET recipe.

PS, I've found herbal teas a great source for e-juices. Just steep in very little water or in your favorite base mix. Tonight I did an extract of Teavana's Spice Mandarin Oolong which came out extremey tasty. Mixed the raw extract 33/67% to a 50/50 base. It's airing as I write this. In a week or ten days it should be ready for storing.

Last edited:

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
This is my regular vendor

http://www.paradisevapeuk.co.uk/default.asp

May want to be ready to steep though. A lot of what you can get here is made to order so definitely needs a couple of weeks with the lid off in an airing cupboard. Worth checking this place out though. 50/50, 100% vg or mostly pg are the e liquid options. They also do up to 3.6% nicotine.

del1

Moved On
Sep 17, 2013
Uk
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread