Return to vaping... Liquid recommends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clearvap

Mar 17, 2011
costa mesa, ca
Hey everyone.

I stopped vaping for a while and returned to smoking. After a recent struggle with some of the effects of smoking camel nons, I picked up my e-cigs. Unlike before, I haven't smoked a cigarette in 3 days now.

But I do want to find some liquid that I like, which was a bit of trouble before. I am posting to get some suggestions...

I have tried the following vendors:
AVE (eh bobas and gorilla juice)
Want2vape (liked the creme brulee alot, it was my ADV but it lacks punch and gets sickly after too long)
Virgin Vapors
BWB ( could not get into these at all, steeped and everything)
KBV (rice krispity treat is great, still not much punch but I am vaping it all day
Vaperite (only tried Kona Coffee, not enough cream for me)
FreedomsmokesUSA (nothing did I like)
Velvet Vapors
Tasty Vapor (Atomic cinnacide has some great blast but I worry cinnamon is bad for me)

Have an order from Highbrow coming and Halo sampler...

I am vaping at 3.7 volts on an SD mostly. I do have a VV box mod too.
Any suggestions to try?

nqabassist26

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2011
SoCal
Any interest in menthol? If so, try Tundra from Jcreek or Prothol from Vaporcast.

PV4 is a great RY4 blend from Primevaping that I used as my daily vape for a while. Decent tobacco base with a good amount of caramel and slight notes of vanilla.

Pinkspot makes some great "fruity" flavors if you don't mind those, I typically like em at 3.7ish volts so you'd be good on your current device.

Ladypixel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
La Verne, CA
I'll toss out a recommendation for pretty much any of the Vermillion River Kentucky Premium Blends. One of my ADV's is their #7, which is a tobacco and bourbon flavor that I pick up hints of nutty vanilla off of as well as tobacco and a very mild bourbon note. I also was pleasantly surprised by VapeDudes Fire and Ice, which is basically a red-hots candy flavor -- if you like cinnamon flavors, you'll quite likely enjoy this one. My husband has a liking for Liberty Flights's RY3, which is a little less-sweet than the RY4's out there but still has a good flavor.

wyetterp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Murrells Inlet, SC
What kind of juice are you wanting? Of course everyone's taste are different, but maybe if you could give some ideas of what your idea of what you need out of your vape, maybe we could help narrow it down.

I did just get some Golden Gate Punch from vapealicious & it's I lot better then I expected. Dead on like a hawaiian punch & has a good kick to it. I'll defiantly try more from that vendor. I got extra flavor off a suggestion & glad I did. Some vendors the extra flavor just has a over sweet flavor I don't really care for. Not so w/them.

Congrats on the 3 days! Hope you can find something to help you kick the stinkies.

Also, what mg you vaping? Sounds like you'd need a high dose coming from no filters. You may also want to try out some WTA.

Clearvap

Mar 17, 2011
costa mesa, ca
I'll toss out a recommendation for pretty much any of the Vermillion River Kentucky Premium Blends. One of my ADV's is their #7, which is a tobacco and bourbon flavor that I pick up hints of nutty vanilla off of as well as tobacco and a very mild bourbon note. I also was pleasantly surprised by VapeDudes Fire and Ice, which is basically a red-hots candy flavor -- if you like cinnamon flavors, you'll quite likely enjoy this one. My husband has a liking for Liberty Flights's RY3, which is a little less-sweet than the RY4's out there but still has a good flavor.

I have heard Vermillion River frequently, I will give them a look. Thank you!! It is good to have juice come in the mail.

jnnfrlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
East Central Ind

Clearvap

Mar 17, 2011
costa mesa, ca
What kind of juice are you wanting? Of course everyone's taste are different, but maybe if you could give some ideas of what your idea of what you need out of your vape, maybe we could help narrow it down.

I did just get some Golden Gate Punch from vapealicious & it's I lot better then I expected. Dead on like a hawaiian punch & has a good kick to it. I'll defiantly try more from that vendor. I got extra flavor off a suggestion & glad I did. Some vendors the extra flavor just has a over sweet flavor I don't really care for. Not so w/them.

Congrats on the 3 days! Hope you can find something to help you kick the stinkies.

Also, what mg you vaping? Sounds like you'd need a high dose coming from no filters. You may also want to try out some WTA.

It's hard to say. I think my mind is open because I went through the whole Grail quest for an exact duplicate of a camel non, discovering that there isn't one, and finding that all kinds of flavors can make a good vape. But it's hard for me to say. An all day vape I think has to be subtle but hit semi-hard (I know equipment is important there), but a sweet flavor becomes too sickly as an all day vape. I sort of gave up on a tobacco flavor, but I am trying to keep open. An ry4 might be good, but I haven't liked what I have tried so far, they were too much sweetness. I haven't been too hot on fruity stuff either. It's hard to answer this question. I tried coffee vapes but I want more cream less coffee. I think it's about the total vape experience-- taste, throat, vapor and the subtlety of the notes to keep my attention all day long. All the vendors listed above have yielded maybe a couple liquids I would want in my cellar...

Thx for posting!

Btw I am vaping 24 mg nicotine. What is WTA?

Clearvap

Mar 17, 2011
costa mesa, ca
Heres one not alot of ppl mention but i love alot of there flavors and been recommending them to ppl and they enjoy them also there ry4 is amazing and number one cant beat there prices ECBlend E-Liquids - Something Better

I ordered some 5ml from them. Thx,

I have a decent list going of places to try thanks to all who have replied. I will try to update this when I get the juices.
I still welcome more suggestions...

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN

Scotay87

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2011
Pacific North West
Former Pall Mall full flav 100s smoker here and loved a pack of Camel regs on occasion... I to had issues with finding a tolerable tobacco flavor...

On a whim after seeing a Grim Green review where he mentioned his love for Liquid Express Honey Flue Cured Tobacco I decided to give it a try. They only make a PG or VG blend so I got both. Tried them each and both were good but lacking something to me. I decided to try mixing them in various ratios and ultimately came up with a 50/50 one that was/is amazing. I have since been ordering a 30ml of each every 5 or 6 weeks since July...

A nice switch up for me is Cold Creek from NighLiteVapor... A minty menthol that does not taste like Vicks and tastes like Wrigleys spearmint... They also make a great RY4 called Renegade that is the best RY4 I have had out 5 vendors... Great prices to 5 bucks for 10 mls or 10 bucks for 30 mls and frequently throw in a freebie 10ml bottle...

GracieM

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2011
USA
Since October, I have ordered from a lot vendors with large variety of flavors. Unfortunately, I'm overly sensitive to underlying flavors in e-liquid flavoring or base. I have a lot of e-liquid to PIF thread one of these days.

My 2 favorite vendors are Primevaping and Vapor Station. They both have excellent customer service too. Both vendors e-liquid has excellent th and vapor.

PrimeVaping: Two e-liquids I have tried I love. They are under tobacco flavors, Love From Above (LFA) and 8th wonder. Just received 8th Wonder today and wish I had order larger a bottle. They are a mellow tobacco with hint of cocoa for me. No weird chocolate taste, just cocoa with hint of sweet but not overly. If you do want it sweeter, you can add flavor shot. I can vape it all day and enjoy.

Vapor Station I order the tobacco flavors and they are fantastic.

I drip with Atty and none of these liquids have been an issue on hardware. 24mg e-liquid, Prodigy @ 3.7 with a 2.0 Atty or a LR Atty.:vapor:

Last edited:

Ladypixel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
La Verne, CA
I tried coffee vapes but I want more cream less coffee.

This may or may not work for you, but hit Backwoods Brew and pick up a sample of their Espresso and a sample of their Dulce de Leche, and add a drop or two of espresso to the dulce in a cart or tank. So far, out of about fifteen creamy flavors, that's been the best one I've found. It's a bit sweet, has a caramel undertone, but definitely fits the 'cream' bill, and a dash of coffee added to it in the right ratio for your taste buds might just be a bit of heaven.

ITPython

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Central Coast, CA
I'm definitely going to have to recommend Copper Creek, more specifically their House Blend! I have tried over 40 different samples from numerous vendors for the last month, and aside from Vermillion River's Texas Watermelon (a nice refreshing lightly sweet, lightly tart and fruity vape) I am literally BLOWN away by Copper Creeks House Blend. Hands down the highest quality juice I have ever tried, and it's taste is so complex its really hard to explain.

Aside from it being an obvious 'sweet' vape, it really isn't what you would expect. While it is lightly sweet on exhale, it is not overbearingly sweet at all, in fact on inhale I really don't taste any sweetness at all, but on exhale there is a nice perfectly balanced lightly sweet, but full flavored, cake/cookie-batter smokey taste that is absolutely delicious! And every time I vape it, the taste profile seems to change a little, and it makes the experience very unique!

This stuff reminds me (not necessarily in taste, but similarity in taste complexity and quality) of a good Kentucky Straight Bourbon whiskey like Markers Mark. Taste wise it has similarities to a double-chocolate chip frappicino from Starbucks (although MUCH less sweet, but there is this underlying quality to the flavor that nobody else seems to get down like Starbucks does, and that flavor is present in the House Blend to some degree).

I'm telling you, this stuff is crazy complex, yet simple, and is very good! It won ECF's best juice of 2011 award, so I think that speaks for itself! Couldn't hurt to try a sample. And trust me, I hate those vapes that are too sweet as well, cause they get sickly sweet VERY fast, but House Blends flavor is so subtle (yet still fully flavored) and it has the ability to remain unoffensive.

I don;t know how they did it, but the complexity of this vape is very reminiscent of a analog in that there is so many flavors blended so well together, that its really hard to pinpoint exactly what the flavor is. Obviously not going to taste like an analog, but the experience is as close as I have seen yet.

http://www.shopcoppercreek.com/Copper-Creek-House-Blend_p_15.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread