The worst juices you have ever tried, that everybody else loves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kropotkin

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Maine
I didn't like a single thing from alien Visions, I didn't think much of HHV, and last year's super-duper mega-favorite, Copper Creek Houseblend, just struck me as sugary and insipid.

So - going on the theory that I'd probably love what everybody else hated, since I hated everything they loved - I decided to try a bunch of things from ECBlends, simply because they seemed to get more crappy reviews than anybody else.

This theory did not work out very well. :facepalm:

dDubs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Buffalo, NY
I already thought of another one, Boba's Bounty. What's all the fuss about?
Haha I was thinking this as I read the thread title. I ordered a small bottle to try after hearing all the buzz about it. I received a 30mL bottle and the invoice said 'size bump!' which I thought was awesome- until I tried it lol. Not for me at all. Luckily the owner of a local shop loved it, so I would trade him 6mLs at a time for 6mLs of his juice. Ended working out great for me!

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Michigan
Everything Dekang I have tried. All tasted like a urinal puck and my office smelled like Walter White's lab for a couple weeks before I threw them out. It was the only time my wife told me that my new hobby smelled worse than cigs. I suppose it could have been a mental thing with my made-in-China-phobia, but I never got the hype, and I vaped about 12ml before I called it.

guitarman023

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Marietta, Ohio
So I am crossing Pluid and other highly recommended juices off my to try list... unless I'm bored and have $ to flush. I enjoy my cheapy juices from unloved vendors.

yeah that's all i heard about "even if you don't like licorice, try it!" I'm wondering what these people are on. I think it's more about the cool name and the cool green color of it than the actual flavor. Blech! Same thing with that ecto, i think it's more the color, because I have a lemon lime flavor that's crystal clear, and tastes great, and it's half the cost of the ecto. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread