Status
Not open for further replies.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Here's a quick update. We opened at 8am PST and closed within 4 minutes. All orders came in and will be processed, you can check your account details to see the status of your order anytime via our website.

During our 4 minutes of operation we fielded many hundreds of orders and reached order capacity (well over it actually, but we will work double-time tomorrow to ensure they all process quickly)

In the meantime please note that our store while closed in catalog mode can still be used to create an order by placing items in your "Wish List". Once we turn the website on at 8am PST and you log on your 'Wish List" will become your shopping cart and can easily be moved through the checkout process.

We will be working towards lengthening the time between our opening and when we reach order capacity. It is our hope to stay open longer each day as we move through the week.

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
I did. Had everything setup in advance. Started reloading at 9:59....as soon as the store had Open the Checkout button appeared in my cart. Had CC in hand, filled everything out and was done by 10:01.

you mean you don't know your credit card info by heart? must not be a real vapor! LOL

Bahalayas

Jun 15, 2013
Sparta
Here's a quick update. We opened at 8am PST and closed within 4 minutes. All orders came in and will be processed, you can check your account details to see the status of your order anytime via our website.

During our 4 minutes of operation we fielded many hundreds of orders and reached order capacity (well over it actually, but we will work double-time tomorrow to ensure they all process quickly)

In the meantime please note that our store while closed in catalog mode can still be used to create an order by placing items in your "Wish List". Once we turn the website on at 8am PST and you log on your 'Wish List" will become your shopping cart and can easily be moved through the checkout process.

We will be working towards lengthening the time between our opening and when we reach order capacity. It is our hope to stay open longer each day as we move through the week.

Open again Today ?

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Oh where are my manners.....a belated "Welcome to California" on your move here a while ago Ben. Now get heck out!!! CA TAX 9%: $3.98 :lol:
just-kidding-2.gif

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Oh where are my manners.....a belated "Welcome to California" on your move here a while ago Ben. Now get heck out!!! CA TAX 9%: $3.98 :lol:
just-kidding-2.gif

Thanks for the welcome! We are loving it here. So much we actually found ourselves (my wife and I) complaining it was too sunny.... then we realized what we were .....ing about and had a good laugh.

I'm trying to see what I can do about the tax. I put it up because we are new to Cali and I didn't want to make a tax error my first year here. I'm working with our developers to see what we can get done, e.g. a 9% discount for taxed orders, etc.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Thanks for the welcome! We are loving it here. So much we actually found ourselves (my wife and I) complaining it was too sunny.... then we realized what we were .....ing about and had a good laugh.

I'm trying to see what I can do about the tax. I put it up because we are new to Cali and I didn't want to make a tax error my first year here. I'm working with our developers to see what we can get done, e.g. a 9% discount for taxed orders, etc.

Thats nice of you but I was kidding. I had it pretty good when you were out of state but taxes are taxes. Tho it would be nice to have checkout give automatic free shipping @ the price you have determined vs manually. I knew I had to get in and out FAST today so I made sure my wish list was set and I could go from logon to checkout. Which I did bypasssing shipping options hence paying shipping cost needlessly.:facepalm: I could be wrong but didn't the old site do it?

Mr. White

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
IL
Order # 9932 went through like clock work for me.

I had a couple minutes between my 9 a.m. call and my 10 a.m. call. Set up my order in the wish list, hit refresh a couple times, and went right to check out when the site opened. The server didn't lag a bit while I was on.

Glad you're back. I know the wait can be tough. Hang in there folks. You'll get your juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread