Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Tulsa OK
I was planning on stocking up on this sale but they don't have gj or bobas in 6 mg I thought the juices where made when ordered ?

Kind of in the same boat here. I got my first order in yesterday and love most of the flavors esp the Boba's and GJ, big surprise huh? Thing is I use 6 and 12 mg and the 18 I ordered is a bit too strong for me as I have a hard time not chain vaping these two. Would Like to order a bigger bottle of 12mg but looks like it may be a while before it's available.

Xaria

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Back in the Holler-VA
I'm trying to place a order. I registered like it said but when it comes to checkout it says sorry there is no active payment system. Does this mean I can't order today?

Sent from my Samsung Charge Using Tapatalkpro.

Correct. Keep checking back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hibiscuits

Moved On
Jul 9, 2012
Bastrop, Texas
I got the same message this morning and again just now :( I'll check back in a little while.

Quick question for anyone who knows. Does the site save my cart? This is my first order and I'm not sure if it does or not. I've been fiddling with it here and there just to keep it active. If it saves then I won't have to be worried about remembering what all is in there :)

Last edited:

Ratman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Tulsa OK
I thought there was an issue too with the site with the 'no active paymnet system' message but there is a sticky on this forum section explaining that they put that message up when orders are closed for that day. So you will keep getting it for the rest of the day. Best bet is to try right around 8am cst.

It does not save your cart, at least it did not for me or my wife.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
I was planning on stocking up on this sale but they don't have gj or bobas in 6 mg I thought the juices where made when ordered ?

Porphy would have to give the facts, but I suspect this is to help them lower their stocks before the move. If he sells a crapload of low mg juice, he'll run out of flavoring long before he runs out of nic and VG, meaning he'll have more of those base ingredients to move. Selling more of the higher mg stuff can wipe out more of those supplies with the same amount of flavorings used up. That may not why, but it's a sound theory

I took the sale as an opportunity not only to replenish my BB and GJ, but to try out another flavor I've been considering for a while: Gamel. Man, I'm loving this stuff :vapor:

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Are u planning on opening a store out there. I still own a house in quartz hill I rent out. Would be cool to stop by on my next visit.

Yes, the plan is to have a storefront in the area, either on the BLVD. or around Quartz Hill (close to where we are moving). However, this isn't going to be our primary focus until we're settled in. I'd be remiss buying a place practically "sight unseen". Once I get roots in place scouting for a store front location becomes next on my list... though I will say something on the BLVD. or near the mall would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread