Rename the 016 to the Hurricane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
BTW, the new mods.. Gold 18650 will be the first one out and that one will be called 'The Gold Rush' due to the goldish veins in the acrylic.. The blue one, probably a 14500 to start, will be called 'Flash' due to the lightning like pattern in the acrylic..

The 'Pinkie' will be the next one after that and probably purplish and pinkish colors with a 14500 and a slightly different switch..

We'll also will be introducing 'The Boxer' soon. It's an enclosed 14650, 1300 mah based pt/travel device. Unplug it and go or use at the PC.. Dual tactile switches and mosfet driven..

Last edited:

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
The hello-016 actually makes sense, let me explain. Hi-tech is just a nickname, the company which makes them is Hello Technology ...get it? hi-tech! :)

But a U.S. nickname for it could very well be Hurricane, if that's what you want, it definitely has the power capacity to last and last. I have one that I won in a contest, and it is really amazing, it lasts and lasts and lasts... After 2 days I finally charged it, though it was still going good.

:vapor:

The hi-tech Hurricane ! :)
(made by Hello-Technolgy)

Chingas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2010
Billings, MT
I think Hurricane is better than...

Attachments

• HelloKitty.jpg
    HelloKitty.jpg