Regular Atty Drippers (A Dying Breed?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bustamelon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2013
CT, USA
Hi gang. Been a while. Heads up: recently got a few dud hh.357s, and while emailing Hanna about them, he nonchalantly revealed that he would not be making these much longer, and that I would have to process my returns through Avid.

Seems our regular attys are finally going the way of the dodo. Even discount vapers had dropped theirs.

I see ppl talking vapage ones above, but I don't see them on their site. Can anyone point me to any? Or are we now stuck with DTL .000001 ohm all cloud no flavor nonsense?

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I thought they had discontinued them, but went to look real quick before I posted that. And, I found them!

For the Universals, they have 1.5 ohm (low stock) and 2.5 ohm. For the Bottom Feeders, all they have left are 2.5 ohm (VERY low inventory). Only $2.70 for a 2-pack. Can't beat that.

They're buried in the VMOD / XL (Legacy) section.

bustamelon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2013
CT, USA
I thought they had discontinued them, but went to look real quick before I posted that. And, I found them!

For the Universals, they have 1.5 ohm (low stock) and 2.5 ohm. For the Bottom Feeders, all they have left are 2.5 ohm (VERY low inventory). Only $2.70 for a 2-pack. Can't beat that.

They're buried in the VMOD / XL (Legacy) section.
Thank you! Sorry if the info was already posted.

Vandal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
NE Ohio
Okay, what's a person to do these days for 510 SR atomizers? I still use them exclusively and I'm having a hard time tracking any down. I was thinking to order some from Avid Vaper as I had good luck with theirs in the past, but they are pricey if the risk of duds is high. And if they are discontinuing, where to turn for quality atomizers?

Reactions: Katdarling

bustamelon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2013
CT, USA
Okay, what's a person to do these days for 510 SR atomizers? I still use them exclusively and I'm having a hard time tracking any down. I was thinking to order some from Avid Vaper as I had good luck with theirs in the past, but they are pricey if the risk of duds is high. And if they are discontinuing, where to turn for quality atomizers?
I have basically given up. However, I did find a tank that's made for mouth to lung, and offers coils with a range of resistance. Flavor is really pretty good. Aspire Nautilus 2. It has some issues but once you know how to get around them, it's ok.

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
posting to unlock
Aww, that's so sweet of you, Classy. See people, our mod's are taking care of ussun old timers!
ugly_kiss.gif

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
I have no klue on the brand, but I found these:

510 Atomizer

There's also some suggestions in this (closed) thread if you guys haven't already seen it.

510 Atomizers

I used to love these little guys, but I’m finding it a little shocking that they are still $5, haha. A few years ago I would have never imagined saying this, but I’m glad I can leave these little buggers in the past. Makes me feel better about the price of my replacement pods thinking how many of these $5 attys I used to go through.

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I have no klue on the brand, but I found these:

510 Atomizer

There's also some suggestions in this (closed) thread if you guys haven't already seen it.

510 Atomizers

Thanks, Kat. I think I still have a bunch somewhere (wonder if they still work, lol). I need to dig them out for taste testing. I even have the pre-filled ones that were terrible, remember those? You could pop the cap off and refill them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread