Refilling prefilled carts

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyuk

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Bristol
I know this may sound like a dumb question but bear with me as i'm a complete newbie lol.

Can you refill the prefilled carts with ecopure once you've used them or do you have have to buy new fresh ones? I'm presuming you can if you clean the mesh in them. Just not sure wether to keep my old carts and start buying the ecopure and refilling or just chuck em away.

Also do intellicig do 100ml bottles of ecopure? I read another long post about buying bulk amounts (500ml) from Central trade and understand that somehow you can get 500ml direct from intellicig (trade customer?). 500ml is a bit too much for me at the mo as im still exploring the different flavours, but if i find something i really like in the 20ml size, is it poss to buy say 100ml, rather than 5 smaller bottles?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated....

Last edited:

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
As to the refilling question:

Yes you can absolutely refill the cartridges. As a matter of fact Intellicig has this neat little syringe Intellicig that you can get (think it comes with each 20ml bottle also) and use for that purpose. Makes for nice easy clean refilling without even taking the filler material out.

As to the other question:
I really don't know for sure but I would think the larger quantities are available for resellers only. But I'm sure John will come along and give you a better reply on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread