• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

UK Manufactured e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
Incase any-one deosnt know , You can now Get your hands on e-liquid which is manufacured here in the UK.

Intellicig have Started to produce their own Ecopure e-liquid.

Available in 4 flavours and 5 strengths and Contains just 4 ingredients all priced at a reasonable £11.99 for 20ml.

I have tried the V.high (24mg) rich tobacco flavour. It comes in a child-proof white bottle, Lists the Ingredients and displays relevant Warning Icons.

The Flavour is actually rather nice IMO , it has a very sweet aroma and a slight menthol edge to it. Pointless me rattling about flavour really as it's horses for courses but it's well worth trying out.

It's available from Intellicig Direct : ECOpure E-Liquid : Electronic Cigarettes, Electric Cigarette, E-Cigarettes, E-Cig, E-Liquid

Smokejuice : ECOPURE E LIQUID

and

Central Trade : Electronic Cigarette Portal MADE IN UK

Central trade prices are actually cheaper than buying Direct from Intellicig so I asked David Newns of Intellicig If they had any plans to sell bulk orders from point of manufacture : http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/intellicig/13660-ecopure-liquid-bulk.html

ApO.

BettyRedondo

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2008
Bournemouth England
Apo, I saw that Tim was selling this at Smokejuice, does it vape well? I was thinking of giving it a go, what would you compare the rich tobacco flavour to, I know it is difficult, as every seems to think liquid tastes like different things! The only tobacco flavour I cant stand is janty franc pipe :) But love the malboro and RY4 how does it compare to these please?

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
I quite like it tbh Betty, I wasnt too fussed at first , but it's kinda grown on me now.

It's not like French pipe (which I lurve ) it's not that sickly sweet . I found the RY4 that I have tried had a citric kinda back taste and I've not tried Marlboro so cant compare.

It hasnt got a real strong flavour , but it's not as weak as Johnson Creek. The Rich tobacco I find tastes a little like the regular tobacco from carts with a slightly sweeter taste minus the nuttiness and you can certainly taste the menthol in it , not an over-powering menthol but a fresh " I had a chewing gum 30 minutes ago " type menthol.

Jeez , im useless at flavours , I'd make a terrible wine taster. But for £11 It's certainly a nicer Vape than alot of liquids I have Tried and I'll certainly buy it again.

forgot to add , it does seems to vary in flavour from one device to the other . On a 901 the flavour is less pronounced than when i tried it in the EVO where it came across a little woody in flavour and less minty.

sorry Betty , your probably more confused now..:oops:

Last edited:

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
I quite like it tbh Betty, I wasnt too fussed at first , but it's kinda grown on me now.

It's not like French pipe (which I lurve ) it's not that sickly sweet . I found the RY4 that I have tried had a citric kinda back taste and I've not tried Marlboro so cant compare.

It hasnt got a real strong flavour , but it's not as weak as Johnson Creek. The Rich tobacco I find tastes a little like the regular tobacco from carts with a slightly sweeter taste minus the nuttiness and you can certainly taste the menthol in it , not an over-powering menthol but a fresh " I had a chewing gum 30 minutes ago " type menthol.

Jeez , im useless at flavours , I'd make a terrible wine taster. But for £11 It's certainly a nicer Vape than alot of liquids I have Tried and I'll certainly buy it again.

forgot to add , it does seems to vary in flavour from one device to the other . On a 901 the flavour is less pronounced than when i tried it in the EVO where it came across a little woody in flavour and less minty.

sorry Betty , your probably more confused now..:oops:

I thought I had come onto a wine tasters forum for a second there......lmao.

BettyRedondo

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2008
Bournemouth England
Thanks Apo, good description, and quite honestly as long as it doesn't taste like franc pipe thats good enough for me :) (sorry I know you said you love that!). I think I will give it a go, I am always up for trying something new and they seem to be upfront about what's in it which can only be a good thing. Thanks again.

BettyRedondo

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2008
Bournemouth England
Not forgetting the hints of raspberry, and earthy tones that cling to ones pallet... Apo you've gotta let it breath first to get the full flavour spectrum dognamit! :D

Ha Ha, I didn't realise you were here as well Smokin, so its nutty, earthy, rasberry, woody, slightly menthol, sounds good can't wait!!

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
Not forgetting the hints of raspberry, and earthy tones that cling to ones pallet... Apo you've gotta let it breath first to get the full flavour spectrum dognamit! :D

ahhh , bugger it , knew I forgot summin' . Still , I don't think the flavour has suffered for the lack of breathing Space :oops:

Thanks Apo, good description, and quite honestly as long as it doesn't taste like franc pipe thats good enough for me :) (sorry I know you said you love that!). I think I will give it a go, I am always up for trying something new and they seem to be upfront about what's in it which can only be a good thing. Thanks again.
no probs Betty , Definitely worth a try I think. Certainly not like the Various French pipe liquids I've tried , that's got a very heavy , full, sweet flavour , the Ecopure is much more a toned down flavour.:cool:

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
Ha Ha, I didn't realise you were here as well Smokin, so its nutty, earthy, rasberry, woody, slightly menthol, sounds good can't wait!!

Eeee bah gum, extraordinary bouquet, by the sound of it!!
Have some to try. Think I'll save it up for Friday evening, when shall be free to have this multiflavoured experience unfold over several hours

;)

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk

Would be great to hear what you make of it Betty - I guess everyone's taste buds are different.... I'm vaping some medium strength rich tobacco at the moment which is very pleasant in tweed! :)

Angela

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Hertfordshire, England
Our bottle of Ecopure arrived this morning (24mg Rich Tobacco) and we've been vaping it all day. (in Evos/Pilots)

If I hadn't read several reviews already, the menthol would have taken me by surprise. It does have a high menthol taste for a non-menthol liquid. However, the longer you vape it, the less you taste the menthol. (Did anyone ever leave a menthol cigarette in a box with ordinary cigarettes for any length of time and then get a bit of a surprise when you smoked because the ordinary ciggy had taken on a bit of a menthol flavour?)

The most surprising thing for me has been how un-sweet (I know it's not a word! :p) it is. Everything I have tasted so far (from pre-filled tobacco carts to unflavoured) has been sweet, and I had put this down to the PG and VG in liquids being sweet - ie the base is sweet, ergo all liquids / flavours have a sweetness to them. With this being a VG liquid, I had expected this to be even more sweet than the PG based ones.... but it isn't!

It doesn't have a strong flavour at all, and has a very smooth draw (IMO). It does have a throat hit (ie you can feel it) but it doesn't blow your socks off.

Due to the lack of sweetness, I would say that this is the closest thing to smoking an analogue that I have come across so far (although my experience is limited).

I have to say that it is a grower and is very easy to vape.... and the amount of vapour is AMAZING!

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
here's the reply i got today from Cenrtral Trade in regard to shipping for Ecopure e-liquid :

Quote:
Hello Sir Scott,

Thank you for your request, please find qoutation here:
the unit price for each kg = $138.88
For half kilo $87.88
Shipment inlands inn the UK 10 USD up to 20 Liters.

Total amount : 227.76 USD

Many greets,

Luna

seems I'm a defender of the realm too, Love the Sir Scott Thing lol..

So to ship any amount Of Eco-pure up to 20 kilos ( about 20 litres ) to anywhere in the UK is $10 or £6.87

so to add , Total price for 500ml of Ecopure delivered in the UK would cost Just £67.26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread