Not open for further replies.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
OK so I am going to try something new

Refer a friend to Notcigs and when they place an order of over $50 have them write in

; Referred By " Your Name " in the notes field and I will give you $10 credit to your account .

It might be best to email me also ?

what do you all think ??? YES or NO ?

Last edited:

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
I think its a kewl idea :) You get more sales ( a plus for you ) The credit you give for the referral brings more sales ( another plus for you ) The customer gets more notcigs product ( a plus for all of us :) )

You might want to stipulate a order minimum for the credit though. Dont want people referring someone to you for a top cap and expecting a credit.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
I think its a kewl idea :) You get more sales ( a plus for you ) The credit you give for the referral brings more sales ( another plus for you ) The customer gets more notcigs product ( a plus for all of us :) )

You might want to stipulate a order minimum for the credit though. Dont want people referring someone to you for a top cap and expecting a credit.

Good point Ruppy ( glad someone around here is thinking LMAO !! )

and YES Bov you would have to go outside !

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
It's a generous idea, but I would probably not use it. I prefer to refer people based on my own unbiased personal opinion, zero opportunity for my own gain. It's cleaner if I have no skin in the game, really just say something is excellent because I find it so.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
It's a generous idea, but I would probably not use it. I prefer to refer people based on my own unbiased personal opinion, zero opportunity for my own gain. It's cleaner if I have no skin in the game, really just say something is excellent because I find it so.

Understood , that is why I am asking , I don't want to offend anybody or make them uncomfortable , just dreaming up better marketing because I suck at it LOL !

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I wouldn't be offended, since the way you are talking it would be proactive -- nothing would happen unless you specifically asked the person to mention your name. I just wouldn't take advantage of it -- my goal is to give people good options, whatever they are seeking. You have excellent products, great CS, very affordable within the limited domain of high quality VV devices, which makes you an automatic recommendation for people looking for a step up compared to entry single battery PVs.

(There's a new thread over in General on "Most Expensive" -- not being on that list should be a point of pride, you sell the good stuff, really durable, and not most expensive.)

Last edited:

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
I wouldn't be offended, since the way you are talking it would be proactive -- nothing would happen unless you specifically asked the person to mention your name. I just wouldn't take advantage of it -- my goal is to give people good options, whatever they are seeking. You have excellent products, great CS, very affordable within the limited domain of high quality VV devices, which makes you an automatic recommendation for people looking for a step up compared to entry single battery PVs.

(There's a new thread over in General on "Most Expensive" -- not being on that list should be a point of pride, you sell the good stuff, really durable, and not most expensive.)

Ya I saw that thread LOL !

Hey I can make a $1,000 unit if you like ?????

kellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2009
Binghamton, NY
I think it's a great idea but I wouldn't want a credit. Your prices are beyond reasonable! I love telling people about my Buzz. My friends husband bought the last original buzz without ever even trying mine. I gave him a couple of my old Rivas and asked what was the best e cig he could get after like two weeks. I told him the buzz and he got the last one and loves it. :)
I made a thread about a month before I bought my Buzz askin if my dream pv could be made. That thread resurfaced today and my dream pv has been found.............. My Buzz

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
I think it's a great idea but I wouldn't want a credit. Your prices are beyond reasonable! I love telling people about my Buzz. My friends husband bought the last original buzz without ever even trying mine. I gave him a couple of my old Rivas and asked what was the best e cig he could get after like two weeks. I told him the buzz and he got the last one and loves it. :)
I made a thread about a month before I bought my Buzz askin if my dream pv could be made. That thread resurfaced today and my dream pv has been found.............. My Buzz

Sweet ! thanks Kellie , I know for some people they get motivated by these deals and I would like to see more outside talk about the Buzz etc. and this is one way to do it and not violate ECF policy , the ProV fanbois are killing me LOL !>

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Bling Baby Bling ! man I should get more BLING , sorry NOPE I am a T-shirt and Levis kind of guy .
LOL I love the buzz because if I drop it down a flight of stairs or run over it with a car it will still work. Im not easy on things. Heck with bling I WANT DURABILITY! and I have it :) Its a buzz pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread