Status
Not open for further replies.

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
"Word-of-mouth" advertising is the most powerful form of advertising there is.
Referral Points is based on the idea that we should both benefit from your referrals.
When referred friend place an order, during the checkout process on the same page that you select a payment method there will be a box to enter a Referral code . Your Referral code is your registered email address with us.
When we receive your referred friends completed and approved order, we will reward your Points account with 25 points ($2.50). They must place an order over $15 (does not include shipping) just remember the new customer needs to have the email addy that you signed up with. The more first time orders we receive from your referrals, the more reward points you will receive.

Shopping Points are only available to registered Ms Ts Bakery Essentials Inc. member's.
Shopping Points Reward can only be collected and used with online purchases. and are only validated at Ms Ts Bakery Essentials Inc..
Points are non-refundable and can't be transferred between member's.
Shopping Points are non-transferable or exchangeable for cash under any circumstances.
Shopping Points will not be refunded for any cancelled order.
When buying with Points, you will still have to select another payment method if there is not enough in your Shopping Points Account to cover the cost of your purchase.
When calculating the amount of points earned. shipping fees and taxes are excluded(unless other. see referred FAQ for more details).
Please note, we reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time without prior notice or liability.

Smooches To Ya
Ms T

Last edited:

researcheverything

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2010
Texas
We kinda changed up the referral program of yours at work. I referred then made sure the 3rd person used his address and 4th hers and 5th hers and 6th his I hope to keep this going. Kind of a pay it forward referral! I have passed out plenty of cards, so East Texas should make a good showing before too long.....

Thanks for all you do!

Mark

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
We kinda changed up the referral program of yours at work. I referred then made sure the 3rd person used his address and 4th hers and 5th hers and 6th his I hope to keep this going. Kind of a pay it forward referral! I have passed out plenty of cards, so East Texas should make a good showing before too long.....

Thanks for all you do!

Mark

Smooches To Ya!!!
Ms T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread