Recommendations for good CE4/510 brands?

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I don't know for sure what you mean by 510s, but I suspect you mean ego type of batteries?

As for CE4s, they are always were such a gamble in my experience.

Anyway, I would try KangerwholesaleUSA aka Lightfire.

They have CE4s but I have no idea if you'll like them.

They also have ego style batteries. These are Kanger Evods but that's just another name for ego batteries. Only difference is the button shape and placement.

They are mainly a wholesaler so you won't see prices until you create and account. They still sell to retail customers so to create a retail account just make sure to select "NO" in the "resale customer" field during account creation otherwise your account won't be created instantly.

Lastly, please be aware that CE4 can't last on the market for much longer. I'm surprised anyone still sells them at all. Your best bet is to try to look for a more modern alternative as soon as possible or you will be left high and dry someday.

Reactions: Darksand

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I just realized that 88vape is in the UK and you must be too. In that case you can buy the Evod/Ego battery from Sourcemore (a reputable Chinese retailer, just don't buy anything on "pre order" as it could take a while to ship, and be batient as it can take 15-30 days to receive once it does ship).

I don't see any CE4 clearos, but they do have the Kanger T2 5 pack, which is similar and you can change the coil heads on them. Here are the coil heads.

Prices on Sourcemore will be cheaper after you make your first order, about a dollar or so off what you see now.

If none of this is appealing you or and you can't find any suitable replacements, you are better off going to a local vape shop and look into switching to a small pod system. I don't know much about pod systems as I never use them, but a lot of MTL vapers seem to really like the Vaporesso XROS 3 and XROS 3 Mini. They use the same pods. One might be better than the other for tighter MTL so watch youtube vids on each of those. I think 88vape also sells these.

Reactions: Darksand

JaxonWalsh

Moved On
    Mar 13, 2024
    • Deleted by Misty

Users who are viewing this thread