Recommend me a tobacco :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeratul734

Moved On
Jan 20, 2012
Indiana
I am really loving casa but i think i'd also like to try another tobacco flavor. There are just so darn many! I know Don is the master mixer and I'm sure that all of them are going to be good... I tried backo once and it didn't have enough taste for me to actually enjoy it, but I was also on and off of analogs at the time. So basically, I want a tobacco flavor that is different from casa, all-day vapeable, and not light on flavor.

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
So much for steeping...been about a week now so I figured I'd try them in my carto tank.

I can say I'm extremely impressed by BacKo and that I will be adding it as a staple to my all day vapes along with Cola.

When I first tried BacKo many many months ago I must have had no taste buds or something, because this juice is no joke. I'm mad for not trying it again sooner. Nice throat hit, great vapor, and the taste is just about what I was looking for...bold tobacco but not overpowering...just enough fresh tobacco with a little kick to vape all day and I can see it going well with many things! I'm going to order more soon. Not sure how much better it can get from steeping as its already been a week, but I will see.

As for Casa, its pretty much as I remember it and it is quite tasty. Not exactly what I was looking for, so hopefully I can trade it for some Virginia or Adirondack. I can't see either of those two taking BacKo's place though but it should be worth a shot giving them a try.

zeratul734

Moved On
Jan 20, 2012
Indiana
I'm about to pick up a box mod, so I guess i'll go ahead and snag a bottle of backo, since i shouldn't have "light on flavor" issues. I was rushing to grab stuff during the opening (or rather at 4.30 when I woke up) and didn't have time to read the descriptions and consider whether i wanted virginia, adirondack, backo, or what else have you.

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
I'm about to pick up a box mod, so I guess i'll go ahead and snag a bottle of backo, since i shouldn't have "light on flavor" issues. I was rushing to grab stuff during the opening (or rather at 4.30 when I woke up) and didn't have time to read the descriptions and consider whether i wanted virginia, adirondack, backo, or what else have you.

I use a Provari and am using BacKo at 4.9 volts @ 3.0 ohms with much success. When I go to 5.0, I lose that slight hint of sweetness on the exhale, and below 4.9 I just lose flavor and TH. There's definitely a sweet spot with BacKo you should be able to find with the right ohm carto with a box mod....as for Virginia and Adirondack...I'm still interested in trying these. I got some Honey Flue and RY4 today so I am sure that will keep me busy for a while. From what I've been reading about Virginia and Adirondack, I'm fairly confident I'd prefer BacKo, but I feel the need to confirm this at some point, though my funds don't allow it =/

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
For me the sweet spot with almost all my flavors is on a Icon 3.7v with full charged battery( I never let them drain below 3.7V before recharging) and a 306 LR attie, wattage runs from about 10.8 to 9.5 with the voltage drop in the battery but with dripping the variances are slight enough to not notice.

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
So I filled a fresh carto with BacKo and its been almost 3 weeks.

WOW what a difference! The taste is incredible now compared to when I first tried it. I would almost describe it as a mildly sweet but bold tobacco flavor. I actually get "bubblegum" flavor from it. Maybe a tobacco bubblegum. Crazy...but its just so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread