Recommend a premium juice that will 'blow my mind'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hrawk

Jan 28, 2014
NSW Australia
Hi all,

Still very new to this vaping stuff. About 6 weeks in now and analogue free for 5. Vamo V5 and an iClear30s is my current weapon of choice. 2 pair of Panasonic CR18650PF's and an i4 charger, a couple of 1300ego's with CE4's and a healthy supply of juice ensure I'll never feel the need to go back to my old dirty ways.

Anyway, back on topic. I've tried about a dozen juices now, happy with some, nearly threw up with others. I'll give you a quick run down of what I've tried and what I like and we'll go from there.

From all the reading I've done, there are about as many, if not more, juice suppliers than there are ways to enjoy it and what I want to know is, what juice if any, will blow all the ones I've tried away and convert me into a premium juice connoisseur. I'm hoping based on the following information, people familiar with these juices can make an informed recommendation and not just tell me their favourite juice.

Now none of these have been steeped, however with an average of 2-3 weeks in transit, I figured they have been shaken around enough and had time to mature. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Most are 18 or 24mg. The Aussie e-cig are all zero nic.

So please, have a read through below and based on these, can you recommend a juice from a quality supplier that will blow my mind and get me away from this cheap import stuff.

Ok, the list as it stands of juices tried.

Liqua Traditional Tobacco
**** 4 stars. First one I tried and was quite happy. Close enough to the taste of the real thing to keep me interested.

Liqua Tiramisu
**** 4 stars. Quite like this. Big coffee drinker and this gave me the hint that it's not all about tobacco.

Liqua Berry Mix
*** 3 stars. Nice flavour and a refreshing change. Not a bit fruit eater or drinker but did enjoy the taste.

Dekang Marl-bo-ro
**** 4 stars. Ahhh yes, this was the flavour I had with my first cig-a-like. Cant quite name it, but there's something about the after taste I really liked.

Dekang 555
*** 3 stars. Holy cow, my throat. Really strong hit but again, an ok substitute for real smokes. I mixed this half and half with Dekang vanilla and I would rate that a 4 star vape.

Dekang Coffee
*** 3 stars. Nice hit and reminds me of walking through a local coffee shop who grinds their own beans.

Dekang Cappucino
*** 3 stars. I liked this more than the straight coffee. It's the sweetness I think.

Dekang Vanilla
*** 3 stars. By itself a bit sweet for my liking but mixed really well with a few other flavours, the Liqua Traditional and the Dekang 555.

Hangsen Banana
** 2 stars. Yeah ok, I can see why the call it banana. Reminds me more of those cheap banana shaped lollies. I would suffer it if I had nothing else.

Hangsen Fruit Mix
*** I found this ok. Reminded me of a bubble gum I used to to chew but the name eludes me. An ok change from tobacco flavour.

Hangsen Ruyan-4
***** 5 stars. This really does it for me. Ticks all boxes and I can vape it all day. Have since ordered 5 more bottles.

Hangsen Vanilla
**** 4 stars. I liked this a bit more than the Dekang Vanilla, not quite as sweet but not as strong a flavour either. Can vape this by itself.

Hangsen Chocolate Cream
0 stars. OMFG. What was that ? 3 puffs and I nearly threw up. No taste of chocolate or cream what so ever. Some horrid chemical taste that reminded me of shampoo mixed with week old cat food.

Aussie e-cigs Vanilla
** 2 Stars. Nothing offensive, I can vape it, but seriously lacking in flavour. The most subtle hint of vanilla and that's it. Actually, I can say this for all of the Aussie-e-cig stuff. Copy paste incoming.

Aussie e-cigs Honeycomb
** 2 Stars. Nothing offensive, I can vape it, but seriously lacking in flavour. The most subtle hint of vanilla and that's it. Actually, I can say this for all of the Aussie-e-cig stuff. Copy paste incoming.

Aussie e-cigs Coffee

Aussie e-cigs Mocha Coffee
*** 3 Stars. Ok, I'll rate this one a little higher as there was a bit more flavour. Ok to vape, nothing that makes you want to reach for the bottle before others.

Cheers,

Hrawk.

ImageX

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
US
I've tried many many juices. Now, I use only Boba's Bounty, Gorilla Juice, and a few others from Alien Vision in my tanks. I also use a few from Nicoticket including Custard's Last Stand and H1N1.... mainly for dripping. These are all premium juices that almost everyone approves of after trying. I do want to try Mother's Milk from Suicide Bunny but other than that... I'm not too interested in much else.

SnesGuy

Verified Member
Feb 28, 2014
Southern California
I've been off analogs now for about the same amount of time as you. maybe a bit longer. The only fluid I've found that I can vape on a regular basis is greenman GY4 (RY4 variant with captain black and vanilla bourbon)

I Love the stuff. It does clog and/or gunk up every thing I own. Have to clean/rewick my RDA every 1-2 days. Worth it though

Jpc0480

Jun 11, 2012
Amsterdam
I didn't like the Dekang Cappucino... I just got it the other day in a sample kit and it tasted like buttered popcorn...? I also tried the Dekang Menthol and this wasn't a menthol taste. It was Listerine in vape form. Yuck! After about 10 min I knew I couldn't keep up. Will probably try and mix in some tobacco and see how that goes. I'm more into a tobacco flavor anyway... The sweet stuff just doesn't do it for me... I have to find a new flavor fast as the last juice I got was mixed by hand in France and that is almost gone! :blink:

I thought the same as you about steeping. They should have had enough time in transit. So I will let them sit for a few more days and try again.

Now I have ordered a Halo sample kit with:

Captain Jack
Prime15
Torque56
Tribeca
Turkish
Longhorn

Will be interested to see how these ones taste. Hopefully I can narrow it down to 2-3 and stock up!

Mutescream

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Florida, USA
I'll be honest, I've not done the mail order thing. I've stayed b&m, but the ejuice I've liked the most, and can be ordered online is halo. I'm enjoying the torque56 and the Tribeca. I'm guessing that even with transit time at least the Torque56 could use a couple days with the cap off. I like the Tribeca straight out from cracking open the bottle. Torque56 tastes pretty damn close to a cig, but with a little sweetness. Tribeca has a solid tobacco/caramel and slight vanilla undertone taste.

But, your call on how comfortable you would be with the prices these juices have added to the insane shipping rates between the US and AU. I took a look at how much it would take to get a cherry ripe up here and found it would cost me $25 for one. :(

Jpc0480

Jun 11, 2012
Amsterdam
I'll be honest, I've not done the mail order thing. I've stayed b&m, but the ejuice I've liked the most, and can be ordered online is halo. I'm enjoying the torque56 and the Tribeca. I'm guessing that even with transit time at least the Torque56 could use a couple days with the cap off. I like the Tribeca straight out from cracking open the bottle. Torque56 tastes pretty damn close to a cig, but with a little sweetness. Tribeca has a solid tobacco/caramel and slight vanilla undertone taste.

But, your call on how comfortable you would be with the prices these juices have added to the insane shipping rates between the US and AU. I took a look at how much it would take to get a cherry ripe up here and found it would cost me $25 for one. :(

Here in Holland we have suppliers who are carrying Halo, so the prices are pretty comparable and the shipping is free if you order more than 40 euros. You should push one of your shops to carrying and maybe they can purchase enough bulk to get costs down?

wsmithjr

Feb 26, 2014
United States
I can't say enough good things about Five Pawns and Goodlifevapors. Everything I've tried from those two has been a good, strong, true flavor. Not to say I love every flavor they sell, but none of them are bad. I haven't had the problems with off flavors, weak flavor, etc that I had with the el-cheapo brands the local B&Ms carry. There are many others, I'm sure, but I have no issue recommending these two.

Get some samples from recommended vendors. That's how I found the flavors I vape all the time and love.

Good luck...

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I would recommend Heather's Heavenly Vape's , all the tobacco's in their purity line are NET's , naturally extracted tobacco's , my favorites are Legend , a pipe tobacco with cherry blackberry tones , Huntsman is a pipe tobacco with woody , earthy maple tones , and Temptation , another earthy tobacco with dark chocolate and rich buttercream flavors . Dragon's Fire is a lighter tobacco with honey and cocoa notes , and Gaia is a straight up earthy tobacco vape , Heather's has a lot of dessert and fruit flavors as well .

Search Results : Heathers Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

Bolivar

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
Surrounded by cows and wheat
Congratulations on your accomplishment and welcome to ECF.

I like Gravity from Nicoticket. A peach flavored juice with several other fruit flavors in the background.
If you like black licorice/anise/absinthe try Radiator Pluid from Mad Murdock. A little hard to get, but very interesting stuff.

Sent from the north 40 via messenger cow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread