Never... Ever... EVER... Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smugface

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2010
NJ Shore
I started out with an 808 using an adapter for 510 atomizer and was very satisfied. I have purchased a few 808's from a couple vendors and have to say that the V4L batteries are the best, hands down. I get just as much vapor and throat hit from their XL battery as I do from some higher voltage mods I have. I prefer the manual battery but received a automatic in error, which was corrected immediately. Even their automatic battery was impressive.
I currently am using a V4L VK and a 901 atomizer when I am not using one of the mods I have made.

Guineahill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
King George Virginia USA
Excellent. I have read decent things about the KR808d-1 from vapor4life, and I tried it out myself the other day. TBH, I wasn't too sure about it, but I'm chalking that up to the liquid he was using. I'm using some rough 26mg Camel stuff, and he was using 11mg cola flavored, sprinkled with pixie dust, with butterflies fluttering about. (I bet there's an extra charge for that)

I ordered the $65 510 kit from Cignot your Midwest Electronic Cigarette store. last week, and this week I ordered a $35 510 kit for backup.

I'm kind of thinking I should order the KR8, just so I have a real personal opinion about them, people keep asking me. I'm on the verge of hardware overload.

I have the 510, Kr8, and an M401. I like them all at different times and for different reasons. The Kr8 is fantastic for when you are driving since the cartomizers last a long time. I recommend getting blank ones and filling them with your own liquid. Shawn at LiteCigUSA has the best prices I have found for them and very good customer service. V4L costs more but has lots of pretty colors. A lot of people swear by them. I do not like V4L filled cartomizers however. They almost all taste funny to me - as if they have rose oil in them. Ick.

Anyway... I you might want to pick one up. Can't have too much hardware! :p

needtoknow

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
TN
If you want to check out the 510 try the madvapes disposable one. It's only $10, just make sure you get some niquid if you don't already have some.510 Regular Flavor

Can you refill these? if so how long will it last?
I do want to try a 510 and I think that might be a good cheap way.
How much is their shipping?:shock:

spaky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2009
Making cement boots
Can you refill these? if so how long will it last?
I do want to try a 510 and I think that might be a good cheap way.
How much is their shipping?:shock:
Yes you can refill these. I don't personally have one, but I've read people on here that have had these for over a month and still going. For the shipping just go to the site and add one to your cart and there is a calculate shipping on there. For me it would be $2.99.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
For the cost and versatility I recommend the 510 from cignot. If you want a little better set up I agree with Debbie except I'd add a 5volt passthrough. But what is best to do is go to the ECF library like others recommended and read that "'wonderful world of vaping, 1 through 6" and find the one best suited to your needs and wants. And if you need any further help along the way just ask, There are some good people on this forum ready to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread