Mixing flavours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margie123

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2014
Mount Vernon Wa.
I mix flavors all the time. I've only been vaping 3 months and I am trying out new flavors. Have only found a few flavors I like. When I get a flavor I don't care for I mix it with menthol and if that doesn't work I add something else to the mix. I got ry4 from MBV as a free sample and did not like it at all. I added menthol and that didn't quite cut it so I added some peach and it's now one of my very favorites! Go for it. You never know what you'll end up with.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
There is nothing at all wrong with mixing different juices together. That's what started me into making my own juices from scratch, which is the ultimate in making your own flavors.

I used to drip in to RDAs. I used to have four or five different juices in dropper bottles and mix a couple drops of one flavor and a few of another in the rda. That works very well too and there are a lot of possible combinations from five juices :)

Last edited:

p7willm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2014
Lansdale, PA, USA
There is no problem mixing juice. If they have different levels of nic then you have to account for that but if they are the same no worries. And tha accounting is something like If you mix a 12 and a 6 50-50 you get a 9.

The next question is taste. That is up to you. Everyone tastes differently and culturally like different falvors. Some things you think will be just fantastic together turn out to taste like s..t to you. Somethings you mix thinking it will be a waste of juice turn out to be fantastic.

If it turns out this is something you like then you might be interested in making your own juice. It's another part of the hobby that some like. There is even an area here for DIY juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread