Real or scam? please help, a website for NET eliquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

nclobo

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2012
Durham, NC
Woow, that long!

I am still waiting since May 3, 2014, today is July 6, 2014.
But as soon as I can go to my local bank, I will reverse the charge, I give up.

Thanks for your input.

2+ months is far too long to wait now matter how good the juice is. I haven't kept up with NET lately. Sorry to hear things haven't improved and sounds like things have gotten worse.

Of course, you can make your own NET if you like. One pack of American Spirits and some PG. Let it soak for a few weeks, strain and mix with unflavored nic juice. Not much to it.

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
Yes I WOULD Absolutely cancel The charge. They should at the very least communicate with you. That's too long for anyone to wait. I make my own e juice at home. Best thing I've ever done. Have you ever considered doing it yourself? It's much easier than you think. ! Anyway that's just too long to wait. I had something similar happen to me and two months later my order was still "processing" no reply to my emails either. So i sent one last email telling them I would be disputing the charges and like magic they shipped my item the very next day. I guess they thought they could just get away without shipping it but when I threatened to dispute my charges, suddenly they shipped it. Be careful there are a lot of bad sellers out there.

Osito

May 27, 2014
Costa Rica
Yes I WOULD Absolutely cancel The charge. They should at the very least communicate with you. That's too long for anyone to wait. I make my own e juice at home. Best thing I've ever done. Have you ever considered doing it yourself? It's much easier than you think. ! Anyway that's just too long to wait. I had something similar happen to me and two months later my order was still "processing" no reply to my emails either. So i sent one last email telling them I would be disputing the charges and like magic they shipped my item the very next day. I guess they thought they could just get away without shipping it but when I threatened to dispute my charges, suddenly they shipped it. Be careful there are a lot of bad sellers out there.

Hey realsis,

Thanks for your input and your nice words, I appreciate it.
Finally, I went to my local bank and I disputed the charge, I am done waiting for nothing, I can use my money ($76.93) somewhere else.
It's going to take some time (weeks maybe) until I get refunded by my local bank, but better than nothing.

I might be interested in making my own E-liquid, please tell me more about it, you can PM me if you want.
I have never thought of that before.

Now after I found out all about NET.com, I strongly believe that ECF here should do something about it, like putting a general waring on the main page, maybe post some youtube videos as well, try to physically get in touch with the owner of NET.com, or do something to ask the proper authority to give him a warning or bring his webpage down, something like that, anything.
Because this is not just bad service that you can complain about to make it better, this is a non-functional vendor taking people's money for nothing, you basically get your bank card charged for a certain amount and that's it, nothing else happen, you don't get what you paid for.
The need to do something about is because imagine how many people potentially go to NET.com everyday ignorantly just like I did, and so many others did also, yes maybe there were some lucky ones who received their orders eventually, a few weeks or a few months later, but who knows how many have never did.

Hopefully someone can do something about it.

Osito

May 27, 2014
Costa Rica
2+ months is far too long to wait now matter how good the juice is. I haven't kept up with NET lately. Sorry to hear things haven't improved and sounds like things have gotten worse.

Of course, you can make your own NET if you like. One pack of American Spirits and some PG. Let it soak for a few weeks, strain and mix with unflavored nic juice. Not much to it.

Thanks for your input again, as I mentioned to realsis, finally I have disputed the charge through my local bank.

Excuse me, but what is American Spirits? when you say nic juice, you mean Nicotine juice, right? is that a natural extract? I assume you have to find a seller online.

nclobo

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2012
Durham, NC
Thanks for your input again, as I mentioned to realsis, finally I have disputed the charge through my local bank.

Excuse me, but what is American Spirits? when you say nic juice, you mean Nicotine juice, right? is that a natural extract? I assume you have to find a seller online.

American Spirits is a brand of cigarettes and loose tobacco. If you take loose tobacco and soak it long enough in PG or VG, the flavor will be extracted (concentrated). Then you mix it with unflavored, preferred nicotine level PG/VG. Basically, you've just made your own NET juice.

The DIY e-liquid subform under the General e-liquids forum here has a vast wealth of information to help with flavoring, recipes, mixing etc.

Liquid Nicotine is one place to find unflavored nic juice. Many companies that sell juice and DIY flavorings will also carry similar.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.

and one can take a ball of ground meat throw it into a hot pan and call it a gourmet hamburger too. Making premium NETs is not easy... it takes time, sometimes several weeks to produce a premium net. Some of the things encountered in NET making are: procuring the proper tobacco, aging it, steeping it in the correct solvent ( PG/VG/PGA or combination of them), filtering, aging some more, mixing with nic base, and aging some more.... if you want fast order some tobacco "flavor" and toss it into some PG/VG mix.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
American Spirits is a brand of cigarettes and loose tobacco. If you take loose tobacco and soak it long enough in PG or VG, the flavor will be extracted (concentrated). Then you mix it with unflavored, preferred nicotine level PG/VG. Basically, you've just made your own NET juice.

The DIY e-liquid subform under the General e-liquids forum here has a vast wealth of information to help with flavoring, recipes, mixing etc.

Liquid Nicotine is one place to find unflavored nic juice. Many companies that sell juice and DIY flavorings will also carry similar.

PG/VG only extracts a certain amount of flavor from tobacco, it doesn't get concentrated... only way to get a concentrated extraction from tobacco is by using PGA and reduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread