Real or scam? please help, a website for NET eliquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverDiving

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Uruapan, Michoacan, Mexico.
All order was for heat extraction method, I didn't ask for any custom made NETS, I took all their recommended for extraction method and pg/vg mix, I understand that it might takes weeks for the cold extraction, but still why no response has been made for any of my inquiries about my order, by the way that was my first NET eliquid order that I ever made along with another order for NET from another website that went just fine and I received it on time, but I haven't not got to really enjoy the flavor the way it's supposed to be because I didn't have the right device for it, I only had iclear 16 clearomizers, now I am looking into getting the right RBA or RDA, and I want to know which would be the best choice for a first time RBA a dripper atty or a tank atty? and I am looking to buy a clone to use with 28 kanthal wire and cotton wick, as I heard that cotton gives the best pure flavor, and I would like to find a US vendor to buy that clone atty for fast shipping benefit rather than order from fasttech, although I still would like to get the benefit of low price too, I am a new vaper, started on December 2013, I have not done any rebuilding nor I own any RBA yet.

If the vendor you are talking about is Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com they are a highly respected manufacturer and their product is excellent. They do need three to five weeks to make your tobacco as everything they sell is made to order. You can specify VG/PG/Nic proportions, heat or cold extraction and extra flavor.

I've ordered several times from them and -being in Mexico- the product takes some five weeks to arrive. Worth every day of waiting, believe me. I love their Balkan, Bombay and Chris' Blend mixes. I always order heath extraction but last time I ordered cold, it's suposed to take more time and be finer, albeit less prominent in taste.

If I'm guessing right and it's indeed them. They are quite bona fide; do not reverse the charge.

Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco - The Boss

ForeverDiving

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Uruapan, Michoacan, Mexico.
Wonderful tips, and thanks for the links where to buy the stuff, that's what I exactly need. About cotton, unless I buy it online which is fine, I can't get organic cotton localy where I live, so are regular cotton balls that you buy at a pharmacy or a supermarket will work if you boil it? or is that a no no thing? just to know what is the right thing to do.
Because from what I found online you have to boil the organic cotton anyway, right?

Nobody but a few paranoiacs boil cotton (and in distilled water to boot). I get mine at the pharmacy and tastes like cotton! If you are of the worrying kind, get sterile gauze (or mesh and burn it).

Osito

May 27, 2014
Costa Rica
If the vendor you are talking about is Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com they are a highly respected manufacturer and their product is excellent. They do need three to five weeks to make your tobacco as everything they sell is made to order. You can specify VG/PG/Nic proportions, heat or cold extraction and extra flavor.

I've ordered several times from them and -being in Mexico- the product takes some five weeks to arrive. Worth every day of waiting, believe me. I love their Balkan, Bombay and Chris' Blend mixes. I always order heath extraction but last time I ordered cold, it's suposed to take more time and be finer, albeit less prominent in taste.

If I'm guessing right and it's indeed them. They are quite bona fide; do not reverse the charge.

Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco - The Boss

Thanks for your input and confirming that they are a good vendor, I am going to be patient and wait for it, and yes it's that vendor.

Good to know about the regular cotton from the pharmacy.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Great info, thanks I appreciate it.
I am going to go with your suggestions, I am already looking into buying an IGO-w from
101 vapes.
Please more suggestions for wire and wick,
28g kanthal wire? Only organic cotton and boil it? Or ekowool is still an option too?
I need to know all of this, because I want to make an order for all of that, I even need to order tools for rebuilding, tweezers, a jet torch, etc.

Wire gauge is a matter of personal preference , I prefer 28ga , it's sturdier than 30 ga but it does take longer to heat up , since I rewick after two tanks the 28ga coils hold together better than the 30ga . I use organic cotton balls for wicking and I never boil mine .

cloudcity

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2013
Boston MA
I'm pretty sure I know where you purchased from. A search here will reveal that there have been issues with customers receiving their orders in the past few months. If it's who I believe you are referring to, their juices are quite good, but for unknown reasons communication has fallen off with them and something appears to be wrong. I don't think it's a scam per se, people are claiming health issues may be involved. Even if that's the case, the company should have someone who can take over communication and offer refunds in hopes of maintaining some reputable customer service...

planes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
MA
No one should be ordering from N.E.T at this point. To bad you found out after the fact. I would reverse charges if it were me as that's what I had to do. With that said, there are far superior NETs on the market by reviews. Ahlusions BLue Grass Barley, Devil Dog and Sweet Georgia Peach are superb and easily the best I've had. They have several other variations I haven't tried but have heard great things about. H1N1 by Nicoticket isn't a pure NET but is very tasty.

Osito

May 27, 2014
Costa Rica
plane13437140 said:
No one should be ordering from N.E.T at this point. To bad you found out after the fact. I would reverse charges if it were me as that's what I had to do. With that said, there are far superior NETs on the market by reviews. Ahlusions BLue Grass Barley, Devil Dog and Sweet Georgia Peach are superb and easily the best I've had. They have several other variations I haven't tried but have heard great things about. H1N1 by Nicoticket isn't a pure NET but is very tasty.

Thanks for your input, I wish I knew that prior to my order.
Update : still, my order has not shipped yet, today is June 16th 2014, I ordered on
May 5th 2014.

I will look into all of your recommendations for NETs vendors.
What is the best way to reverse the charge without complications and extended waiting periods?
How do I do this with my local bank? How do I prove my case to them?
Put in mind that I am outside the USA so is my credit card?
Does I make a difference?

Thanks

roadie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Southern CA
Update : still, my order has not shipped yet, today is June 16th 2014, I ordered on
May 5th 2014.

What is the best way to reverse the charge without complications and extended waiting periods?

Thanks

Osito,

I placed my order in March and still have yet to receive any communication or product. I've requested to cancel my order through NET.com with no response whatsoever, and will be disputing the charge to my CC. Hope you fare better.

planes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
MA
May 5th 2014.

Thanks

If it's AE a simple call would do as they take great care of their customers. All others I assume would treat their customers pretty close to the same but I'm not sure. Check your inbox as Im sending you a pm.

Osito

May 27, 2014
Costa Rica
Osito,

I placed my order in March and still have yet to receive any communication or product. I've requested to cancel my order through NET.com with no response whatsoever, and will be disputing the charge to my CC. Hope you fare better.

Woow, that long!

I am still waiting since May 3, 2014, today is July 6, 2014.
But as soon as I can go to my local bank, I will reverse the charge, I give up.

Thanks for your input.

Osito

May 27, 2014
Costa Rica
Osito,

Woow, that long!

I am still waiting since May 3, 2014, today is July 6, 2014.
But as soon as I can go to my local bank, I will reverse the charge, I give up.

Thanks for your input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread