Is anything interchangable with Green Smoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

C3RTIF1ED

Sep 6, 2010
Southampton
Greensmoke vanilla is lovely isnt it ... I do enjoy a freshly charged greensmoke battery and brand new vanilla cart!!

I'm exactly with you on the KR8 vapour ... thats why I got the screwdriver in my seemingly never ending quest for lots of vapour. It was only when I finally tried VG liquid on my screwdriver that I got the vapour I wanted .. then I thought ... why not try it on my KR8? It worked very well so thats what I now use most of the time: KR8 and VG juice.

bluedove3

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2010
Secret Santaville
;)
  1. Pure Smokers Ace (KR808D-1)
  2. Smoke tip
  3. "Smoke USA" 2pce Technology - Kit
  4. Le Cig D1 - Starter Kit
  5. V9 NEBULA STARTER KIT
Just to clarify to the OP, The above list is NOT compatible with your greensmoke. Those are KR808D-1 models. The GS is a KR808D-2 aka E9 like these:
* E9/V9
* Greensmoke
* Red Dragon
* KR808D-2
* LoongTotem
* Smoke51
* Vapure
* ePuffer EAZE Magnum original
***Just noticed the OP is from a year ago... oh well, the info's still good! lol!

I would like to know if all 2 part e-cigs//with the atomizer built into the cartride are compatible? So far the 3 part e-cig brands I have trried are compatible as far as chargers and cartridge interchange...does anyone know?
No, they are definitely not all compatible.
Le cig carries stuff for the green smoke. Green cig is not the same thing.

Heres the batterys for 17.00 for the green smoke
LeCig Electronic Cigarette Store - D1 Replacement Battery ( 808D-1 )
LeCig does carry replacement batteries for the E9, but it is their D-2 model that is compatible:
808D-2 Rechargeable Battery - Black with Orange LED
808D-2 Rechargeable Battery - White with Orange LED

OK, I'm another noob who fell into the Greensmoke advertising. I like the carts, they're fine, but the batteries, not so much. And, being just a bit over the top on things, I bought a buttload of carts. So, here I am with a buncha carts (which I like), but crappy batteries that keep dying right and left. Not to mention that their pricing is *way* high...(kicking myself for not coming here *first*....::Sigh::)

So, I'm going to send back my starter kit, but they don't take back the carts. So, I have a couple questions:

1. Which of the e9/v9 batteries holds a charge the longest (I realize this is somewhat relative, but I'd like feedback)

2. Is there another battery that can be used with the GS carts, with or without an adapter of some kind. And if so, how is the battery life?

3. I've looked around, and haven't seen a PCC that seems to be for the E9, hence my looking into an alternative. Is there a PCC for E9 batteries?

I'm lurking a lot around here, reading lots of posts, but my searches didn't turn up a firm answer on these, so I was hoping I could figure out if I just wasted a buncha money on carts, LOL....

Thanks for any help/advise/etc. you might have....

Vicky Rowe - soon to be ex-Greensmoke
1) I kinda feel like you get what you pay for when it comes to batteries. E-cig.com has super cheap batts and passthoughs for the E9, but their site is not recommended by users here. Products and suppliers reported as unreliable
E-cig.com - a reputation for shoddy goods, slow shipping and bad customer service.
We have an E-9 model as well so I have done lots of looking for the compatible parts. LeCig looks like the best mid-line on both price and quality. Cheapest I've found (other than E-cig.com) are these:
E9/V9 Compatible Auto Battery

2) You already found the 510 converter... that's about it, as far as I know. I think the 510 ego has the bigger better batt life you're looking for, you'll have to check it out and see if it's too big/heavy/odd looking for you.
Have you seen MistressNomad's newbie videos? Part 1 talks about the differences between the 510 and the KR808D-1(the 2 piece ecig that is most like the E9, but apparently better batt-life and more available).
MistressNomad's videos for newbies!

3) I haven't found a PCC for these, either. But I did find Portable USB power-supply devices that could work like one, albeit not as handy. Greensmoke actually carries one:
Portable Electronic Cigarette Charger
But they also make them for cell phones and such that would also work.

Oh, and LeCig has a D-2 passthough as well:
LeCig D2 USB Pass Thru
HTH!

Last edited:
Hey C3RTIF1ED, yeah, ain't the vanilla from GS grand? And great throat hit and vapor. I'll keep my Greensmoke just for that, it is like dessert, LOL. I plan to refill my vanilla carts from them with my own vanilla mix, I am going to try the flavors from Capella, as I really like them in tea and coffee, they're very true-to-taste.

Bluedove3, thanks for the very details answers!! I do have a V4L setup now, with 4 batteries, a PCC and a Pass Thru, and love them. Not as much vapor and less throat hit, but I'm going to remedy that by making my own juice with VG, should work well, if what I'm reading pans out...

Vicky Rowe

Oh, and I just ordered a car adapter for my V4L pass-thru, and will be ordering some juice base and flavors tonight so I can mix my own juice. I also ordered some pre-mixed juice from V4L to see what they have.

This is gonna get outta control. It's gonna get outta control and someone is going to get hurt (with thanks to Tommy Thompson as the Admiral in 'Hunt for Red October')....LOL...I can see my geekazoid nature will take over and I'll end up with a pile of cool vaping toys and flavors....

Vicky Rowe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread