• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

RE: THE IS-NESS OF GOD - Gen. 1:1; St. John 1:1; 1:14; Deut. 6:4; KJV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Praise The Lord To All. "Isaiah 7:14; 9:6-7; 43:10; Psalms 100-3; KJV"

In the beginning God, is a divine testimony, and the witness on the stand who is testifying, is the only witness that was there, and that was God.

Where did God come from? God came from nowhere cause there wasn't nowhere to come from, he's always been. After God came from nowhere, because there wasn't nowhere to come from, God stood up on nothing, because there was nothing to stand on. God came from nowhere, stood upon nothing, reached out into nowhere, out there in nowhere there wasn't nothing to grab. God grabbed something, caused something on nothing, and said "stay there!"

Nobody said a word, nobody was created yet, so God said "that's good". In the 26th Chapter of Job, and the 7th verse, it says that God hangeth the earth upon nothing.

Who made God? Nobody made God, God is the unmade maker, God is the uncaused, first cause, He is the cause of everything, and nobody and nothing caused Him.

The five great principles of science are Time, Space, Matter, Energy, and Motion. The first cause of time, must be eternal. The first cause of space, must be infinite. The first cause of matter, must be Omniscient. The first cause of energy, must be Omnipotent. The first cause of motion, must be Omnipresent. And the first cause, God, is the cause of everything, and He came to earth, and He veiled Himself as Jesus Christ, and in Jesus Christ is everything that you need to know about God.

Now that's the foundational pillar of the Christian's faith, that God became a man, that means Father became Son, God became what He was not, and remained what He was. When God became a man, God didn't stop being God, He remained God, and became a man, and He wasn't part God, and part man, He was all God, and all man, man enough to deal with man, and God enough to deal with God and put God and man back together in a harmonious relationship.

See, when you read in the New Testament about Jesus, a lot of folks get messed up, here is why, they read about Jesus, and Jesus get's sleepy, and they say, he ain't no better than me, I get sleepy, He get's hungry, he aint no better than me, I get hungry, but wait a minute, Jesus pulled off some stuff you and I have not done, next time you go into Washington DC from Arlington Virginia, do you need the bridge? or can you just walk across the potomac river on water? in the 14th Chapter of St. Matthew, and the 25th verse, Jesus walked on water, Jesus resurrected dead bodies, Jesus turned water into wine, I aint seen nobody pull that off!

Please don't be confused, anything that Jesus did you and I can duplicate it (if he did it on his mother's side), but, the stuff Jesus did that you and I can't do, (He did it on His Father's) side, because you see, Jesus had a earthly mother and a heavenly Father. Now let me unravel that like this, people who knew my parents say I look just like my daddy, (Bishop Henry L Sanders), others say he looks like his mother, (Alice J. Sanders)... that's not a contradiction, I look like both of them. I got 23 chromosomes from my mother, I got 23 chromosomes from my daddy, a total of 46 chromosomes.

It took my momma and daddy together to produce me, momma didn't do it alone, daddy didn't do it alone, they did it. I don't know wheither they did it upstairs in the bedroom or downstairs in the den, but I do know that what they did produced me. Here I am... take me or leave me. I got dark brown eyes from my mother's side and my smooth lips from my father's side, I got my kinky hair from my mother's side, and my dumb nose from my father's side. I got my ears from my mother's side and I got my big feet from my father's side. I got my dark skin from my mother's side and my volley ball head from my father's side. I got my serious streak in me from my mother's side, and a sense of humor from my father's side.

Let me tell you about our Jesus, Jesus was the son of man on his mother's side, but the Son of God on his Father's side. Jesus was the seed of David on his mother's side, but the root of David on his Father's side. Jesus was the seed of Abraham on his mother's side, but before Abraham, on his Father's side. Jesus was finite on his mother's side, but infinite on his Father's side, natural on his mother's side, but supernatural on his Father's side, ordinary on his mother's side, extraordinary on his Father's side.

Physical on his mother's side, Spiritual on his Father's side, temperal on his mother's side, Eternal on his Father's side, six feet two-inches tall on his mother's side, fills all space on his Father's side, He preached the word on his mother's side, was the Word on his Father's side, He got tired on his mother's side, but gives us rest on his Father's side, tempted by the devil on his mother's side, comes to our rescue when we are tempted on his Father's side, 33 years old on his mother's side, the Ancient of days on his Father's side, died on the cross on his mother's side, ROSE FROM THE DEAD ON HIS FATHER'S SIDE.

Jesus Christ, "Jehovah fellow, Zech. 13:7 KJV," is the ONLY ONE, who ever walked on planet earth that was able to pass the "GOD TEST" - Jesus, is God manifested in human flesh, listen to His own testimony in Rev. 1:8: it says, "I am Alpha and Omega", this is also repeated in Rev. 1:11; 21:16; 22:13, the beginning and the ending, when you see these letters, I am Alpha and Omega, these letters represent the complete revelation of God in Jesus Christ.

Jesus is God Alphabet, in otherwords, every dot, word, God thought, God idea, God concept, revelation, exposition, or disposition, everything about God is revealed in Jesus Christ, so Jesus is really saying, not I'm Alpha and Omega, He's saying to the Greeks, I'm Alpha through Omega, I'm the whole Alphabet, to the Jews "Hebrews" He is Aleph to Tav, but in the USA He's our ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ, yes, from A-Z, He is GOD! 7+15+4 = 26 = 8 =NEW BEGINNING, allow Him to be ressurrected in your life.

Brother Anthony W Sanders
(God's hand) Deut. 33:3
Acts 2:36-40; 4:11-13.

All reference scriptures are taken from the King James Version of the Bible.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
I didn't see the errors.....I saw God the Father and God the Son, via God the Holy Ghost! Whooooo Hoooooo!!!!

Girl, keep those cards and letters coming!!!!!!!! I love simple teaching. It's so easy a child can understand and the faith like a child's is the way to go! These are BLESSINGS, Cuz! Amein, Amein, and Amein!

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
I didn't see the errors.....I saw God the Father and God the Son, via God the Holy Ghost! Whooooo Hoooooo!!!!

Girl, keep those cards and letters coming!!!!!!!! I love simple teaching. It's so easy a child can understand and the faith like a child's is the way to go! These are BLESSINGS, Cuz! Amein, Amein, and Amein!

I hear Hallelujah in this post!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

:)

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Well if that floats your boat.......how about this: HALLELUJAH TO ALMIGHTY GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON, AND GOD THE HOLY GHOST!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Oh NOW you're speakin' me language Cuz!!!!!

HALLELUJAH TO ALMIGHTY GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON, AND GOD THE HOLY GHOST!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread