• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Daily Word: Week 42

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Galatians 6:7-8 (KJV)
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, Fear thou not: and to Zion, Let not thine hands be slack. The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.
– Zephaniah 3:16-17

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Galatians 6:7-8 (KJV)
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, Fear thou not: and to Zion, Let not thine hands be slack. The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.
– Zephaniah 3:16-17

Galatians 6:7 - The unsaved call this sentence 'karma.' We know it as Scripture. To me, the most important words here are 'God is not mocked.' I would be afraid to do this. I know people do mock God, but I don't want to be standing close to them when they do. I have too much respect for Almighty God to even conceive the idea. Folks need to beware and be vigilant to NOT do this.

Zephaniah 3:17 - 'He will save, He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing.' WOW! This is what we should do for Him, not Him to us. But, that's Who He is! This is sooooo exciting!!!! :w00t:

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
John 3:16 (KJV)

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
– Psalm 139:13-14, 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread