Rally for help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffytiff

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Wheeling WV
OK HIDEY HOLERS!!!!! IT"S OFFICIAL I AM SHAMELESS!!!!!!

i was hoping since i have never come across a more caring group of people, that maybe you would let me play on your sympathies and ask if anyone has ANYTHING unwanted, old presents and what not that you might have lying around and would be willing to re-gift for a good cause.

here is a link...i hope you can see it

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...33238140061655

i was wanting to ask vendors if they would be willing to donate hardware, ( i have a ton of juice i would donate) but i dont know who i could possibly ask. i don't want them thinking i want something for nothing, but i hurt my leg, and im having a hard time getting out and getting donations for this poker run.

anyways, i was thinking maybe some hidey holers would have stuff in their attics or basements collecting dust we could raffle off at this poker run :)

ALSO IF THERE ARE ANY VENDORS THAT HAPPEN TO SEE THIS THREAD AND WOULD BE WILLING TO DONATE A PV HERE IS A COPY OF A COVER LETTER THAT I HAVE SENT OUT TO A FEW :)

My husband co-owns a bar called The Stone Bridge in our hometown of Bellaire Ohio. Myself and the co-owner Donnie both vape. And have been vaping for over 2 years :)
We are having a Benefit Poker Run for Patrick Kelly and his family. I am inserting a link with the hopes that it will actually take you to the right page :)

http://www.facebook.com/ljyerxa?sk=wall#!/event.php?eid=233238140061655

The reason I am writing, is to ask you if you would be interested in donating some type of PV for us to raffle. This poker run should generate a couple of hundred bikers (at least) spanning over 5 bars. It would be great advertisement and we would give you many props for your donation, and hand out your business cards as well, and it would be an awesome item to raffle :)

I understand if you are hesitant or skeptical, lord knows I would be. All I can say is please look at the link, then make up your mind from there :)

Either way, thanks so much for your time,
Sincerely
Tiff

The Stone Bridge Bar and Grill
3101 Belmont Street
Bellaire, OH 43906-1518
(740) 671-9293

THANKS HIDEY HOLERS FOR YOUR TIME,
SINCERELY
ONE VERY SHAMELESS MAMMA! :p

ps.....A VERY BIG THANK YOU to bob and missy for letting me post this :) AND A VERY BIG THANK YOU to totally wicked who has already agreed to donate a PV! i cannot believe peoples kindness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !

tiffytiff

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Wheeling WV
lol tat! thank you,

i maybe should explain a little better what i'm looking for :)don't laugh, i am looking for stuff that you would maybe put in a yard sale or give away, but still in a wrapper or box, things to put in a gift basket, maybe something someone gave you 2 years ago as a christmas present, that went straight to the back of the closet and you would re-gift in a heartbeat LOL, stuff like that :) been working on collecting things to donate all day and the response has been amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread