Let's Rally together to help a fellow ECFer out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada
I'm 100% down. Hell, I'm broke, but, my momma fought and beat breast cancer! I can manage a dollar...

Problem is, I don't have a paypal account. How can I get around this? A $1 money order? :D

You're one of my favourite reviewers dude, one of the reasons I started my own review channel. I'd be glad to donate in your name! I'll put $5.00 in for the both of us :D

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Hey everyone :) WOW!!! I am so over whelmed at all y'alls generosity...it is truly heart touching! Thank each and everyone of y'all for your support! With y'alls awesome help my goal has been exceeded!!! :) This is truly awesome because I can give extra for my November run and do more runs for next year, which I already have one lined up that I will be doing. I honestly can't say Thank You enough. If you still want to give just know the money you are donating will be extra money that I will be able to donate to both of these causes. I can't wait to do this run and be able to share my experience and pictures with every single one of you! My plan is to make something I can put on my running shirt with everyones name on it who has donated and have each of you running with me. I think this would be really awesome so I'm going to figure out how to get this done. Thank you all again and I will be around to keep everyone posted :)

JayTheVapingGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Bella,

instead of putting JayTheVapingGuy on your shirt, could you put my Daughters name instead since i am supporting this because i'm praying that if she ever comes down with any of the above illnesses, the funds we raise now will help find a cure before she ever gets sick...

Her name is "Faith Melissa", Thanks!

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Ok guys. I am making a blogspot account so I can keep everyone up to date with my runs, post pics and all that fun stuff. I want y'all to PM me with what the url should be....

missbellachic.blogspot.com

runchicrun.blogspot.com

or something else?

(bellachic.blogspot.com isn't available)

My husband calls me "Chic" so that is were I got runchicrun from, I like that one the best and as of right now thats what it is, but it can be changed.

I wanted y'all to be a part of this decision because of all the support y'all have shown...y'all deserve it :) and I think it will be fun! So send me your best ones :)

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Bella,

instead of putting JayTheVapingGuy on your shirt, could you put my Daughters name instead since i am supporting this because i'm praying that if she ever comes down with any of the above illnesses, the funds we raise now will help find a cure before she ever gets sick...

Her name is "Faith Melissa", Thanks!

I surley can and I have made a note of that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread