• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fort Wayne Vape Meet 8/10/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

trepalium

I'm a Panda
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2012
Indianapolis, IN
hoosiervapers.com
Hey Folks! A Hoosier Vapers member and “Fort Wayne vape Head”, Holbie, has found a location in Fort Wayne for the Hoosier Vapers to host a vape meet-up. On August 10th, starting at 4pm, the meet takes place at Wrigley Field Bar and Grill, or 6527 East State Boulevard, Fort Wayne, IN, for those of us who may need GPS help to find it. Start time is 4pm.
The section reserved by Holbie is the family section.. Children are welcome, but must leave by 9pm per the Wrigley Field Bar & Grill management.. Shouldn’t be an issue since we plan on wrapping up at 8pm.. So if there is a babysitter issue that is keeping you from attending, POOF, issue gone.. Feel free to bring the minors!
We will be having a raffle and a selection of juices to sample. There will be fellow vapers there to talk to and find out what they are using. No cover charge and first raffle ticket is free. Additional raffle tickets can be obtained in exchange for a donation to CASAA. Every single penny is going to CASAA to support them in supporting us, plus, if you don’t want extra raffle tickets, but still want to give something to CASAA, we will have a bucket for donations.
So come out and meet your fellow Hoosier Vapers, or find out what a Fort Wayne Vape Head is (because I’m curious too), maybe find a new juice and/or win some vape gear. I’ll be there and hope to see you there too having fun!
Link to Wrigley Field Bar & Grill.
Link to Facebook Event.

http://hoosiervapers.com/2013/07/fort-wayne-vape-meet-8102013/

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Well, I know a few of the things that will be in the raffle...

A K-Max kit. Telescopic VV/VW, single button with 2 18650 batteries, 5 cartos, and a charger with a zippered hard side case.

There are some eGo kits too. All different colors with matching clearos.

Indigo Buckets. One filled with fruit and one with tobaccos all in those nice glass bottles.

There's more, but I'm tired of typing now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread