Questions about the Greencig G300

Status
Not open for further replies.

legacygone

Jan 9, 2011
NYC
Hi Everyone - I am new to vaping and new to the forum as well.

I started vaping about 2 weeks ago and almost immediately dropped from 20 to 5 -7 analogs per day. :)

I did not do enough research originally and ended up with a green smoke kit. This is now at a friends house to see if he want to make the switch.

Yesterday I received my G300 kit with the PPC. I love it already, but plan to try a few more types (Black cherry, 510 and one of the KRs) before I decide to stick with something.

I do have a few questions that I hope someone here can help answer.

1. I've read that the GC PPC has a funky light. Well the instructions said to charge it for more then 6 hours when I first charge it. And that the green light will turn off when its charged. I charged it for about 10 hours and the light is still green. I've already charged both of the batteries with out any issues. Does anyone know what the story is? I don't want to over-charge it.

2. The kit came (from nhaler) with 4 high-strength western tobacco carts (dated 09/20/10) and these have tons of flavor and produce a serious TH and not a lot of vapor. I also purchased 1 pack of high green tea (dated 06/30/10) and 1 pack high western tobacco (dated 12/31/10) both from lecig, and these taste different, produce almost no TH and have a ton of vapor (more then green smoke). I much prefer the carts that came with the kit. Does anyone know why this difference? And where I can can get the carts that came with the kit?

3. What type of battery is the G300? Are there non-greencig carts that I can try with these batteries?

4. I would like to get in to refilling and plan to get some empty gc carts. Any liquid recommendations for a beginner?

5. What should be the next kit I try?

Sorry for the super long post... but I've reading and watching youtube reviews and feel like my head is spinning :)

Either way I am drastically cutting down on regular cigarettes and hope to be done with them in another week or so.

Thanks for any help!

D

Sainted_S

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Nether Iceland of NWPA
I'm sorry that you haven't received a reply to your message yet. I really can't give you any advice on anything Greensmoke related, though I almost did buy the kit before I stumbled on ECF. Posts get buried pretty quickly, so I hope someone replies with an answer to your greensmoke questions.

I would recommend either a ego/riva kit from Liberty Flights Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - Riva 510 but you do sound as though vaping would work for you, so you could jump up to a mod. I recommend the ego/riva because it is a good, stable, inexpensive kit for someone that is just beginning to vape. You can also buy empty carts to fill up with a juice that you like.

Recommending juice is tricky because everyone's taste buds are different. I suggest you look at some of the juice reviews. There is tons of information on the forum, perhaps start with the stickies at the top of the New Members Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread