G300 vs G220 vs KR808D battery and cartomizer questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lada

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
From what I understand the G300 just has a PCC but it's batteries are smaller than the G220's. I'm mainly interested in these units for their cartomizers which I plan on using on the xhaler (been using the 510 atomizers but have gotten tired of constantly refilling the carts) but the way I see it I might as well get the batteries as well and try using them when I leave my xhaler at home.

1) Do both of the green cig models run at the same voltage when fully charged?

2) Are there any differences in battery life between the G300 and G220?

3) Also what about the KR808D's, do these batteries run at the same voltage as the green cigs? If so how does the battery life compare?

4) Are the KR808D and greencig cartomizers usable on the other battery? (I thought I read that somewhere but couldn't find the thread again for some reason)

5) Which cartomizer is easier to refill?

Modterrik

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2009
Denver, CO, USA
From what I understand the G300 just has a PCC but it's batteries are smaller than the G220's. I'm mainly interested in these units for their cartomizers which I plan on using on the xhaler (been using the 510 atomizers but have gotten tired of constantly refilling the carts) but the way I see it I might as well get the batteries as well and try using them when I leave my xhaler at home.

1) Do both of the green cig models run at the same voltage when fully charged?

2) Are there any differences in battery life between the G300 and G220?

3) Also what about the KR808D's, do these batteries run at the same voltage as the green cigs? If so how does the battery life compare?

4) Are the KR808D and greencig cartomizers usable on the other battery? (I thought I read that somewhere but couldn't find the thread again for some reason)

5) Which cartomizer is easier to refill?

See if I can do this...still pretty new.

1) Yes. They both run at 3.7v

2) Can't say on this one, but I would imagine that a shorter (smaller) battery will have a shorter lifespan. I have the G300 and really it's not an issue as you constantly have one batt in the PCC.

3) Yep, both 3.7v. Depends on the battery. I have the standard KR8 batt which runs about 3-4 hours of heavy vaping for me (about the same on the G300 - maybe 3.5 hours max). The xlong batt seems to carry a bit more voltage than the standard (basing this on experience with flavor and amount of vapor and taste - don't own a multimeter) and it defintely lasts longer - can go up to 6 hours of vaping on it.

4) I haven't actually tried this. I've been using my xhaler pretty exclusively with the KR8 adaptor. Now that I think of it, I did put the greencig carto on my xhaler, but it seemed to be a little too much voltage and I got a burnt taste so I stopped doing it (this was with the prefilled carto, my guess is that a refilled carto would work fine).

5) The KR8 is substantially easier imo. No syringe needed and from what I understand the greencig carto is a bit a of a pain to open up (gonna try it though as I prefer the tech in the greencig carto).

My advice is to get the KR8 adapter if you already have an Xhaler. Then buy a few cartos of both and avoid the batteries for the KR8 and Greencig altogether. The Xhaler is a vastly superior battery.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I go NOWHERE without my G300...Reasons being that is a good back up when my other batts go dead and I can stealth vape easily with it...I can palm the G300 and hit it while walking through a store or whatever...I have allways loved the original falvors of the GC and seldom go more than a day or two without vaping it, even if I dont leave the house...There have been times where I didnt take it with me and almost everytime I end sorry I didnt have it with me...The GC carts get hot quickly on the Xhaler with 2 batteries but are pretty nice with the 17670 battery, but I honestly prefer them on the regualar G300 battery...The G220 does last longer than the G300, but not really an issue with the PCC...
Drew

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
i so agree with Drew on the G300. I have had the G300 kit but bought it way before i came to Nhaler. I use it everyday and like Drew i prefer to use the Greencig batteries on them as well. because they do get hot quick. I have the original flavors and i also fill mine with Drews Liquid and it is awesome.
in answer to 1 of your questions you dont have to use a greencig battery to use the greencig cart. you can use a KR808 battery but then you need an adapter that Drew sells. It works pretty good but to be honest the greencig battery works best with it as the batt is made deal with the heat that the greencig carts use. i stealth vape the gc carts also and it does great. hit after hit and so much vapor. You should use the 1 17670 battery on the Xhaler and vape at 3.7 with green cig carts. if you go higher it will burn out the carts quick.
Happy Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread