PT2 mni replacement glass missing something

Status
Not open for further replies.

3bet

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2013
Nowhere, GA, USA
I made the mistake of thinking my eGo-CTwist would stand up and never fall over. My PT2 mini collided with the top of an empty wine bottle and busted open (the only conciliation being that it was almost bone dry with a juice I'd been sampling).
So I ordered two glass replacements for my PT2 mini from MVS (MyVaporStore). When I opened the little boxes they came in I noticed the replacement glass didn't come with the rubberish seal on one end.

Do I need to complain? Is this standard? Do I need to order those seals separately?

With the original glass it had a seal on one side. It never gurgled or leaked. Now with the new glass without a seal on one end it gurgles sometimes and leaks when I fill it up (my PT2 mini is at least sealed at the bottom but turning it upside down is now giving me worries. I got it for travel/out on the town/going to a friends house. Now that seems like a bad idea because turning it upside down to fill it makes it leak. Filling it up gets juice on the outside of the tank where the top meets the glass (where there is no seal).
The funny thing is that it seems like it wont leak after I've closed it up; but I'm not trying it out because I'm still just taste testing juice and don't want to lose any. Not to mention that its wasteful and I have to clean my hands every time I fill it up.
PLEASE HELP!

Last edited:

3bet

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2013
Nowhere, GA, USA
Seals should be in the caps not the glass

Please provide a linky to the seals and replacement glass

The bottom seal is in the cap on the Protank 2 mini v2; but the top seal fits onto the top of the glass.

Mini Kanger Protank 2 Mini Pro Tank Glassomizer Linky to the original product. Here is a cropped shot of the 6th pic on the MVS website showing the seal on the top of the tank. mini PT2.jpg

Pyrex Glass Tube for Mini Kanger Protank II Linky to the pyrex glass tube replacement from the same site. Here is a pic of the replacement glass from the same site, clearly not fitted with the seal. I guess I can't complain it's inaccurate. glass replacement.jpg

Kanger Protank Glass O-Rings - Sun-Vapers.com Linky to Sun Vapers o-ring replacement page. Note the red part of the product description on this pic cropped from their site. product description.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread