PS V1 USBpass

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomochokes

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
USA
Hey all,

Just wanted to let those who may be interested know that Pure Smoker has put the remaining stock of the V1 USBpasses up in the clearance section. I have had mine for about a year and it's been a great device.

They don't come with the adapter but if you have any of the Protege adapters and are looking for a good USBpass backup then the price is right! Important...only the Protege adapters will fit, not the Prodigy.

If interested you may want to jump on one before they're gone for good!

Here's the link: PureSmoker.com - Home of the USA Built PV !!!

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
Anybody know where I could find a 5V 2A power supply to go with the PT? I'm pulling my hairs out trying to find one that's rated over 1000ma but costs less than $50, heh. USB Power Adapter is sold out of the 5V one =(

I bought the Enercell AC-to-DC Power Adapter from Radio Shack. You can set it at 3/5/6.5/7/7.5V and is rated for 2A. I obviously set it at 5V and my multimeter reads it at 5.25V. It's about $30 and works perfect.

BrockJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Dallas, Texas
Anybody know where I could find a 5V 2A power supply to go with the PT? I'm pulling my hairs out trying to find one that's rated over 1000ma but costs less than $50, heh. USB Power Adapter is sold out of the 5V one =(

I've seen those exact same ones for sale at Frys.
I think they were $8.99 or $9.99

tardcore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2009
pittsburgh, pa
any way to buy a 510 adapter for this? i'd love one of these PTs (the price sure is right) but i've never owned a protege, so no luck there. the only way i can see right now to do it is to buy the kr808/901 adapter and then a little 901-510 adapter to screw into that, but that kinda defeats the purpose of the awesome-looking adapters that PS has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread