ProVari sub forum CLOSING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
Looks like they're not closing us down completely, but rather moving us to the supplier's forum.

In any event, no worries, this is not the first joint I've been kicked out of. ;)

-- Glenn

EDIT: it's a sticky

Huh? Where did you see that?

EDIT 2: Re-reading the sticky, I see it's actually up to supplier what sort of post might be allowed. So it looks like relocating to the Suppliers->ProVari subforum is only a possibility.

Last edited:

rastapete69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
Orlando
That would have sucked if it happened before I bought mine.
Lots of helpful stuff here although lately some of the threads have turned me away with the back and forth with the Provari haters.

I'm normally too tired to get involved in defending my mod.

I'm sure the social group will fill up fast with good people, just not me.

Thanks for the good tips and cyber friendship

Last edited:

Amberina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Looks like we have something good in the works.... I'm just happy if we all have a place to hang out and chat.

I know that some people really dislike ProVari owners/ enthusiasts but as far as I'm concerned this has been the nicest group on ECF. I love coming here to hang out and see what everyone is up to. I am just glad we are starting a new group!!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Looks like we have something good in the works.... I'm just happy if we all have a place to hang out and chat.

I know that some people really dislike ProVari owners/ enthusiasts but as far as I'm concerned this has been the nicest group on ECF. I love coming here to hang out and see what everyone is up to. I am just glad we are starting a new group!!

We will figure it out. After all, Eddard and I pretty much created the ProVarinati all by ourselves and look how the ranks have grown in less than a year.

ETA: And so it began:

You do not need a ProVari if...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread