Status
Not open for further replies.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
So I have not posted in this thread before but I can not let this true and first hand story pass considering the previous post.

My mother-in-law came to visit us for an extended stay. She is a smoker. I turned her on to vaping and she took right to it. That was all good.

I leave for work before my wife. As I understand now....my wife, before she left for work, set up my mother-in-law her with my Provari, a kayfun and an extra battery for the day. All unknown to me.

I get home from work before my wife. When I got home, my mother-in-law was vaping away with my Provari and was massaging her legs with my wife's hitachi magic wand.

I managed to asked her how she got the Provari (ignoring her use of the magic wand and not wanting to know where she found that). She said my wife told her she would really like the Provari and she "found" the magic wand in a drawer in the bedroom when putting clothes away. She hoped I did not mind while continuing to massage her leg with the magic wand....

After a moment I had an idea....

I swapped out the Provari with another APV I had and just let her keep using the magic wand. I told her "that your daughter really likes that massager also... you should tell her how much you like that when she gets home."

Pay back is hell sometimes.

TBAZ

She said "I hope you do not mind Angel (my wife) said I would really like the I found this massager, it really works great."

I replaced the provari with another APV and told her to keep using the massager.

Best story ever. It massages legs? Who knew? I love the reviews on Amazon saying "they just use it for sore muscles". Yeah right. Suuuure you do.

Edited to say she may have been "massaging her legs when she heard the door open". Not before then. Have fun with that thought. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread