Provari pic request

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberDuper

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2009
No place like ~/
Thinking about overhauling my whole vaping setup. Been vaping about 3.5 years now and the last two have been with an Icon and boge LR cartomizers from puresmoker along with their firecracker.

This time around I want to go VV with one of the tank setups. I want to keep the whole thing as small as possible, so I'm considering the provari mini. I'd just like to see some pics of it with a couple of the popular tanks. The Vivi Nova, the Mini Vivi Nova and the Kanger Protank. If you've got some pics, please share.

Thanks,
UD.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Okay, here's mine with a Protank. It's a teeny bit over 6" long.
ProvariMiniKangerProtank.jpg

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
It's not flush. There is a paper thin space. The tank sits right on the edge of the taper so it's the same size as the top of the Provari.

Looks like that fits together pretty well. I was expecting the tank to be a larger diameter then that and hang over the edge.

Does the tank screw down completely flush? Does that impede airflow?

Red_Bird

Moved On
Apr 11, 2013
Montgomery County, NY
Thinking about overhauling my whole vaping setup. Been vaping about 3.5 years now and the last two have been with an Icon and boge LR cartomizers from puresmoker along with their firecracker.

This time around I want to go VV with one of the tank setups. I want to keep the whole thing as small as possible, so I'm considering the provari mini. I'd just like to see some pics of it with a couple of the popular tanks. The Vivi Nova, the Mini Vivi Nova and the Kanger Protank. If you've got some pics, please share.

Thanks,
UD.

Just took one. KPT is absolutely flush, no gap whatsoever. The only thing visible is the 4 air hole vents on the KPT grnurled bottom ring.

provariwithkpt001.jpg

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco

Now, you have doomed me. I clicked that silly link and some 2 pages down, I found this . . .

provariring.jpg

Another dang Greek mod . . . And guess what!? OUT OF STOCK! :drool::oops:

- Andy

ETA: Great! GR-Modders no longer stocks/makes this item.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread