Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
North Carolina
Can you use a kanger EVOD with the provari or will you need an ego adapter. If the adaptor is needed does it work well with no issues on connections?

i want to step up and been contemplating a new twist, vamo or provari and I think the choice is obvious :)
Right now I use an ego twist and the kanger EVOD, vivi nova and vape only tank. I do love the EVOD though and I almost think if a device did not work with it I would look else where, that is how much I love the EVOD :). So much better than the vivi to me.

so wow, did not mean to get off subject...so the question is are you using an EVOD with your provari?

rand4ll

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
San Antonio, Tx
Can you use a kanger EVOD with the provari or will you need an ego adapter. If the adaptor is needed does it work well with no issues on connections?

i want to step up and been contemplating a new twist, vamo or provari and I think the choice is obvious :)
Right now I use an ego twist and the kanger EVOD, vivi nova and vape only tank. I do love the EVOD though and I almost think if a device did not work with it I would look else where, that is how much I love the EVOD :). So much better than the vivi to me.

so wow, did not mean to get off subject...so the question is are you using an EVOD with your provari?

I have an EVOD and a provari and it will not attach stock. Provape does sell an ego adapter on their site though that should work just fine.

One thing to look into as well would be the kanger protank, I just preordered a couple today...very similar to the evod as far as being a bottom coil and replaceable heads, except has a glass tank and a 510 connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread