New Provari :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaDeuce

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
Auburn, OH
They just ask the standard questions , waiting for a reply back ..... i just isopropyl alcohol washed the inside of the provari ,and now its back working !!!!!!!!! might of had some gunk in there from the assembly process ? ill give it a couple days and see if it happens again

Thank you Jeebus.

jnnfrlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
East Central Ind
They certainly provide their customers the best and fastest service. The couple times I have had to send any of my provaris in for upgrades or to remove broken off cartos, they have always serviced it the same day they receive it and have it shipped back the very next day. Each time I have mailed it and had it back in my hand in 6 days. Though even 6 days without my provari was rough-Now, I have 2 as backups so that I will never have to be without one!

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
From what I understand, the boards are hand built here in the U.S. so they will probably pull your board and replace it, then discard or refurbish the other board when they have some downtime or when they get enough problem boards to justify the work. I'd bet that they just pull the LEDs and scrap the bad circuit boards.

JOE1974

Verified Member
Nov 28, 2012
chicago
!!!UPDATE!!! well got back my provari after a week ,worked well for about 2 hours ( i dont get and e8 error anymore ) but than the button stop working , would work sometimes for 7 hours and than stop working ,had to press it hard for it fire back up again, so contacted provape sent it back again , just got it back 2 days ago and been working perfectly :toast: ... And NO they didnt tell me what was wrong or what if anything was replaced :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread