Prodigy 3.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

synthros

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Spring Hill,Tn
So I tried via the classifieds to locate a 510 top cap for my V3, no luck. And I contacted PS directly, they very nicely told me sorry, they no longer support the device......so no parts. I actually have the top cap but the 510 connector is stripped/cross threaded. Does anyone know if that's something that can be repaired? If so how? Or where/by whom? Also I understood that I could use a 17670 in my V3, so I bought a couple and they don't fit into the device(way too tight). They don't fit in my V2 either for that matter. Is this "fixable"? I hate to chunk my whole Puresmoker Prodigy setup!(well I have an 801 adapter). I've had my Prodigy's far longer than any other vaping kit (well since I bought them new barely two years ago!) Heck I spent almost enough to buy a Provari on this V3, I really don't wanna give up on it, cosmetically its awesome looking and I'd love to be able to use it again.

i suppose its not the end of the world, I certainly have other vaping gear. But now that I'm back into it so heavily for some reason I want more than ever to get my original PV's back in the game) :) so if anyone has any advice/guidance it would really be much appreciated!!

synthros

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Spring Hill,Tn
Hi empekay, and yes the adapter that screws onto the tube is exactly what I'm looking for:) if you by chance have one laying around that would be outstanding! I'd of course reimburse you for the part and for resurrecting my Prodigy;) if that's the case just drop me a PM. Thank you very much for the response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread