Pretty film for syringe tank mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taintedhalo

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2011
Kentucky
Ok I made 2 syringe tanks thanks to David for the video! Since I knew I wanted pretty (ok I am a girl after all!) I went looking for things to dress it up before I made it. I found this transparent window film and low and behold they send out free samples. I mean free even the shipping and handling. Yep thats right I got the maximum 5. lol Each sample will cover about 2 of the 20cc tanks. I went with the brighter but darker colors ...they are pretty but ya kinda have to hold them up to the light to see the fluid level so you might want to go with lighter colors. I now have a pretty blue tank and a pretty purple tank. I think they are also easily removable if you decide you don't want that color anymore. Mine peels right off if I want to but I have to intentionally peel it off cause its on there solid but I have only had it on there a couple of hours so don't know what its like after a few days. Ok here is the link to the company https://www.decorativefilm.com/ . Might be good place to buy from for those that make alot of these mods.

Taintedhalo

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2011
Kentucky
Thanks for the tip, I have my samples on the way, now all I have to do is save up for a tank to use them on. How very cool!!!!

I made my own ...20ml syringes and a cartomizer was actually easy just make sure you don't make the hole too big like I did on the first. Didn't have a dremel so I used a wall hanger nail to punch one. Just tapped till it made a small hole and not far enough in to damage anything. I know I know not how its supposed to be done but it worked great for me. Here is the link to the video Cartomizer syringe mod design by David - YouTube and I bought all my syringe stuff at tractor supply cheap. I think it cost me like $2 to make one.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
Here are a few of mine that I tinted.

4474de34-a6ba-88ad.jpg

4474de34-a6ca-a1c4.jpg

4474de34-a6da-e123.jpg

sent from my LG- Android using x-parent pink Tapatalk --live fast,die pretty