OK seriously 20cc syringe tank MOD C'Mon!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

izdalion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2011
Rhode Island
Ok so I really really want to attempt to make my own tanks but I only have one problem NO 20ML SYRINGES anywhere AHHHHHHHHH
Please don't say TSC because first off they don't ship second I drove 35 to 45 minutes, yea thats the closest TSC store, away just to find out that don't have them in stock and never really do WHAT!!! REALLY!!! C'MON!!! Also looked at a couple sites but either it takes 9 to 14 days to ship or they only sell to vets and doctors WTfrog log!!!!!! I'm desperate people HELPPPPP I really don't want to wait that long for 8 to 12 syringes that cost 8 bucks or less so any info will help. I'll even take alternative ways like tubing and grommets but with that I need dimensions, where to get it, and how to assemble the fantastic 4. LOL Anyway end of my rant please help (puppy dog eyes) :)

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio

izdalion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2011
Rhode Island
Here's another link, but shipping is insane: Ideal Instruments 20cc Luer Slip Syringe 9273 (4 pack) America's Farm & Home Store

I know some people have gone to a pharmacy and said they need some for a craft project their kid is doing. Sometimes vets have them, but I've never been able to find one that would give or sell me a few.

Spaz I only need 8 or 12 it would depend on what you would be willing to let go. PM me with what you want for them.
Oh and RuralKing the link you posted wants 10 + to ship to RI LOL Cost more then what I would buy from them hahahahaha

izdalion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2011
Rhode Island
Farm co-op or feed store.... if there is any kind of farming around your community... there should be something! Even Ace Hardware sells some.

Good luck!!!!!

Thanks MrsDash :)
Not to many farm coops or feed stores where I am in RI LOL But I haven't yet looked up AceHardware yet.

izdalion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2011
Rhode Island
Have you thought about building one with a old flavor bottle. If you do a search on here you should be able to find something on how to buld one. I know I have seen them before and built one myself. They work pretty good....

Yea Notsmoking I've seen them but I as well like the look of the syringe tank better. I like the idea and if I wasn't so bent on making a nice clean syringe mod to prove to myself that I can do it LOL that would be my best bet money wise :)

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
DRfosters online pet med store . I got them for dirt cheap and free shipping . Came in like 2 days . I think they were under 1.00 if i remember correctly . I got like 20 3ml syringes with cases for like 3.00

Its the cheapest anywhere . I found them in my search for DIY.

edit actually the link is a couple posts up .SOmeone beat me to it .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread