Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Brew

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
NY
www.backwoodsblends.com
We are open on limited capacity as we are still trying to move. I do the hours I can do. Sorry you waited a little longer today for it to open. I'm trying to keep the website open so people can get there juice, if it gets to out of control we will just close until the move is done. Bare with me.

I waited til 2 PM EST like it said in the wbsite, and you never opened:confused:
I'm getting tired of playing the waiting game.

1vapeatatime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
Nevada
OK....I'm going to try again today. My purchases are in my cart and I will sit tight by the computer, and wait. hopefully all will be well. If not I'm going to run out of Virginia before I can get some more. I still have lots of 555E and Casa, but Virginia is somewhat new to me and has become another of my all dayers.
Frustration, frustration......etc.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Best way to clean then is run em under the hottest water you can for a while then blow them out good of the excess water then dry burn them in bursts. When you see the coil start glowing red let off, cool down, then do it again for about 5 to 10 cycles and it makes a huge difference in them.
Any word on when the 510 lr attys will be back in stock? I have officially given up on trying to clean them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread